Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Using NORTEL PRI T1 ISDN cardInterface with CISCO 2621 NM-1CT1-CSUProblem - Clock slips from NOrtel PBX to Router.When PBX is connected to NET ISDN switch it is OKRouter is ok with Hardwire loopback.Router ConfigController t1 1/0esfb8zsINTERNAL CLOCK...

lliu-10 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there any way to get phones to ring sooner on an incoming outside call without turning off caller id? right now it rings twice before an ipphone will ring. If I remove caller id I can get it down to one.

I have a couple of SIP ready ATA's and some spare Cisco routers (2600 & 3600) sitting around and I was wondering if it is possible to use the 2600/3600 to direct calls between the phones. I just want to mess around with SIP and I was thinking it wou...

peangvall by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have cisco 2620 with E1 channel trunk with PABX Philips SOHO IS3030, the signaling is ISDN - QSIG, while conversation down connection and don't get solve this problem. somebody help me?

mkavai by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a way for me to set alternate tftp on Cisco 79xx other than using softkey? I was thinking of editing the SEPxxx.xml file, but I'm not sure if that is a good idea. Have anyone tried it?

jmagnaye by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I just would like to ask some ideas on FXO disconnect problem having a setup of FXO to FXO termination on both sites. I am using a VIC-2FXO-M2 on both Cisco 1760-V Router and these fxo ports are terminated to the PABX local.The voice port will ...

valastra by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors