Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I have a AS5400 router, and it has two E1/R2 interfaces and One E1/PRI(ISDN/QSIG).The first E1(6/7) are linked with PBX (ISDN Q-Sig) and the second E1 I used to remote access with E1 R2 linked with PSTN it's work fine. The problem is with ISDN/Q-SIG ...

r.neto by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I initiated a conversation about same problem earlier with little confusion but now I have clear view about the situation.TP---E1(R2analog)----3660----ethernet--1751 with FXS----TPI picked 1751 attached telephone handset at 15:42:39.999 (40th sec) ...

pgamage by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello.Can PPPoE be configured between two 26xx routers ?If this is possible - can fragmentation and interleaving be configured at that link ?There are two routers (Client router and Provider router) connected via Ethernet. Provider set a policer at t...

kshalavin by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,My company plan to use VoIP to interconnect the remote-site. The traffic will not be very high. I am thinking about to use 4 FXO ports or use E1 to connect to my PBX. I am afraid that if I use E1, the PBX is not compatable with the 2600 router...

waimen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have bandwidth that services both data and VoIP (carrier-grade).What can we do to try and make efficient use of that bandwidth so wecan prioritize (or more efficiently usher) VoIP packets out of the door?

smoseman by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI have a 2600 with a voice port (directly connected to a telephone) connected to a AS5300 with a voice port (directly connected to a pabx)When i ring from the 2600 phone the AS5300 dialed extension rings the call is works fineWhen i dial through...

I want to get rid of a satellite link between my two PBX’s and use VPN.Whom within Cisco do I talk with to see if it can be done?6 analog lines are going into a mux on each end and to a 128k linkThanks

Hello, I have an AS5300 deployed in a h323 VoIP network , this Access Server has an Ethernet and a fast ethernet interfaces . i m using the fast ethernet interface to connect to Internet and to register to a gatekeeper on the Internet.for availab...

teltac by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI'm encountering some VOIP problems. I haveproblems getting calls to a remote site. I reloaded the router and voip isworking fine again.However after the router was reloaded, i busyout forced on 3 voip ports,leaving only one port empty, the ratio t...

c.ong by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.I have the following QoS config in a Cisco 7500:policy-map Oficinas class Critical priority percent 90 class Intranet bandwidth percent 6The policy is attached to different 64-kbps serial interfaces with PPP encapsulation.Actually, there is no v...

etamara by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear support .I have a VOIP external Device using Diffserv Feature. I want to match the voice packets out from this device using access-list and class-map features to give them priority..When enabling the Diffserv feature on the VOIP gateway,The comp...

sting712 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors