Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Is there a way to pick up an incoming call from an extension that is not physically ringing?For  example if an incoming call was ringing at EXT 1019 and  they were away from their desk momentarily, could the call be picked up  from another extension ...

ad27singh by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco CME to Cisco UBE Options ping no-worky....Did anyone get SIP options pings working on a pure Cisco router (UBE to UBE and UBE to CME) environment? I have a pure Cisco 15.1 network that we are playing with option pings on. I see pings go out and...

casanavep by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Fellows,I have attached the topology diagram. A PE is connected to CE through ethernet trunk and on CE we have configured 4 VRFs two for Voice and two for data. On PE we've create subinterfaces and add into respective VRF. We want to mark the ingr...

yhameed81 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a question about setting up QoS for VOIP on a campus. Is it wrong to assume that as long as the packet is tagged with EF, and trust is enabled on all trunk ports that the switch will prioritize the VOIP traffic? Or do is I still need to config...

Hello! PLZ Help! How can I create object dial-peer with session target section.I need dynamic routing call. Endpoint gateway i get from radius server.How can i do this?Thanks a lot.

chrom by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Can you  let  me knw whether below IoS will support   2nd loopback IP and multi dial peer support c2800nm-ipvoice_ivs-mz.151-3.T1.binc3845-advipservicesk9-mz.151-3.T4.binThanks,

I've been working with a SIP provider that has asked us to insert a CIC code into the SIP header for billing purposes. We'll have multiple numbers that will be billed to different accounts. So I wrote a sip-profile that matched the From field and mod...

Terry by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes