Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello! PLZ Help! How can I create object dial-peer with session target section.I need dynamic routing call. Endpoint gateway i get from radius server.How can i do this?Thanks a lot.

chrom by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Can you  let  me knw whether below IoS will support   2nd loopback IP and multi dial peer support c2800nm-ipvoice_ivs-mz.151-3.T1.binc3845-advipservicesk9-mz.151-3.T4.binThanks,

I've been working with a SIP provider that has asked us to insert a CIC code into the SIP header for billing purposes. We'll have multiple numbers that will be billed to different accounts. So I wrote a sip-profile that matched the From field and mod...

Terry by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,in reviewing requirements for SS7 I am finding the Cisco solutions appears to include the #1, A Packet Voice Gateway (This can be an AS5000 or a 2600, 3600 or 7200 router),   #2, a PGW 2200 PSTN Gateway #3 and SLT which can b...

Hi there I am installing CUCM 6 on Vmware workstation 9 for lab purpose. I go through the whole process and now I am on CLI prompt. It is asking for username and password. I swear I am typing the same username and password the one I typed during inst...