Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

I've found this note about the issue in title:•CSCtk34885Symptoms: Crosstalk being heard intermittently on inbound calls.Conditions: Inbound calls from PSTN to Ingress gateway hearing crosstalk on Rout call leg (DSP to PSTN) on AS5400XM.Workaround: T...

I am new to this and can't seem to find a guide or how to setup my VOIP rotuer. (this is a lab, so equipment is older)...I have a Cisco 2651XM (w/NM-2 2FXO & 2FXS) with CME loaded.  I also have two Cisco 7960 phones and a Cisco 3550 switch.My questio...

jwood1650 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi There,I have a laptop running some software which is sending UDP packets marking it with DSCP value. I have configured switch port to trust the DSCP values using command "mls qos trust dcsp" . On the same switch say port 48 is connecting to my WAN...

I am purchasing a lab to start my VOIP classes.  What elese do I need in order to plug in exsiting telephone lines into router to make outbound calls and recieve inbound calls? Cisco 3725Memory: 256/256 IOS: c3725-adventerprisek9_ivs-mz.124-15.T14 IO...

Hi,I have a problem w/ cisco router 1751-V, it stuck on this error below:------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------System Bootstrap, Version 12.1(5r)T1, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc1)Copyright (c) 2...

I have 2 2851 routers built out currently.  Both routers have analog evm in the gateways.Only 1 of the routers has a PSTN PRI for outbound calling to the local carrier.I have been able to setup the configuration on the router without the PSTN PRI to ...