Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello,in reviewing requirements for SS7 I am finding the Cisco solutions appears to include the #1, A Packet Voice Gateway (This can be an AS5000 or a 2600, 3600 or 7200 router),   #2, a PGW 2200 PSTN Gateway #3 and SLT which can b...

Hi there I am installing CUCM 6 on Vmware workstation 9 for lab purpose. I go through the whole process and now I am on CLI prompt. It is asking for username and password. I swear I am typing the same username and password the one I typed during inst...

I've found this note about the issue in title:•CSCtk34885Symptoms: Crosstalk being heard intermittently on inbound calls.Conditions: Inbound calls from PSTN to Ingress gateway hearing crosstalk on Rout call leg (DSP to PSTN) on AS5400XM.Workaround: T...

I am new to this and can't seem to find a guide or how to setup my VOIP rotuer. (this is a lab, so equipment is older)...I have a Cisco 2651XM (w/NM-2 2FXO & 2FXS) with CME loaded.  I also have two Cisco 7960 phones and a Cisco 3550 switch.My questio...

jwood1650 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi There,I have a laptop running some software which is sending UDP packets marking it with DSCP value. I have configured switch port to trust the DSCP values using command "mls qos trust dcsp" . On the same switch say port 48 is connecting to my WAN...