Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello everybody,I am dealing a problem in my company that since we have installed the new call manager 7.1 we cannot use the attendant console and it always informs a invalid password message when we try to login on it. We know that we can integrate ...

Currently I have a CallManager 7 with an mgcp gateway through an E1 frame. The problem I have is that I can't receive calls from the PSTN, I get the error: Unallocated/unassigned numberThe ip phone is registered and it is possible to call PSTN debug ...

irivas by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can anybody tell what are exact differencies in parametar setting beetween modem and fax pass-through modes (like values of static jitter buffer and so on...). In every documentation I find only value for static jitter buffer for modem (200 ms).If bo...

mnilic009 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

May I know the answer with the following question.1. In Cisco Product, such as voice gateway AS5400, router , should be accept any port range with RTP by default, or only accept a prot range from 16384-   32767  However, according to the book of Cisc...

On the initial setup I chose 4 digits as the extension length. Need to change that to 6 however there doesnt seem to be anyway to do this without re running the setup wizard.When I try to re-run the wizard it refuses indicating the system is not qual...

Hello All,             I setup a 3550 switch using Intervlan Routing. I have 2 voice vlans. One Voice VLAN contains the Call Manager with the tftp server and the Unity Voice Mail System. All my phones except one are in that same voice VLAN. They work...

Dear all,I have some questions with Cisco VoIP GW AS 5400: 1) Our customer request that “MUST NOT put any silence suppression attributes in the SIP offer( specifically Invite ), since A fmtp SDP attribute for silence suppression should be defined if ...