Voice over IP

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Dear all,I have some questions with Cisco VoIP GW AS 5400: 1) Our customer request that “MUST NOT put any silence suppression attributes in the SIP offer( specifically Invite ), since A fmtp SDP attribute for silence suppression should be defined if ...

Hi everyone,     I have a line extension (x1192) that I have forwarding to a different voicemail extension (x6199). That seems to work fine, I added the alternate extension in the Unity Voicemail server. The problem is that when x1192 is dialed from ...

Hi, I have the 2801 router with a VIC3-2FXS card that is not detecting, I see it with sh diag command like Unkown WAN card.The IOS that I´m using is:Cisco IOS Software, 2801 Software (C2801-SPSERVICESK9-M), Version 12.4(15)T7, RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc3)...

'We have a customer with a 2811, NM-HDV2 connected to their Norstar. Calls work fine, the problem we are having is the caller ID coming into the PBX., is the name display shows Doe, John on our gateway, on the 2811 it shows up as John"Example from a ...

I have a voip phone that when I call its number I get a fast busy but it has no problem making outbound calls just cant call it without a fast busy. If I give the same device a new number it functions properly and if I add a new phone to the number I...

marclatta by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone!I have a Cisco 2800 router running version 12.4(16b) of the IPVOICEK9-M IOS (sh ver below):Cisco IOS Software, 2800 Software (C2800NM-IPVOICEK9-M), Version 12.4(16b), RELEASE SOFTWARE (fc3)and am continually experiencing the following SIP...

I have read that the VoIP services offered by some ISPs have a bandwidth of about 24kbps. This is the actual throughput available by the use of the codec G.729. I want to know of ways to use only use a bandwidth of 8 to 12kbps. What codecs can I use?...

nitro_2u2 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,What are the platforms that support complete ITP functionality other than the c7600 series? According to my understanding, some 2800,7200 and 7300 series routers are there that can run as Signaling Gateways, however they are not full-fledged ITPs...

RanilG by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have a AS5350 and recently I updated the IOS from 12.3 to 12.4.The configuration didnt changed, but in the 12.4, the calls are disconected with the code(service or option not available, unspecified (63)).I turn the ISDN debug on and this is ...

lfplaimer by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I am receiving the following error in platfrom. log in one of our PGW 2200:Sat Nov 21 19:49:59:421 2009 GMT | sip-1 (PID 5639) <Error>The destination ipaddr is invalid, drop this packet!I set the logging level for sip-1 to trace but couldn't s...

pax_2111 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,In the place I work we have about 8 workstations and several servers in our local network. We have a Cisco router with an ISDN connection, upload bandwidth speed is 860, behind the router is a cisco switch connected to another cisco switch by ...

Nicolas_G by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Top Solution Authors