Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Okay i am trying to figure out how to configure this scenario.We have a remote office  - ext 3330.Workers that use this office will forward their ext to 3330.3330 does not have a vm box setup.  So if no one answers the caller gets the "No vm" message...

I have a couple SPA525G2's, and all of them have an extension that rings when someone calls us via the building's door intercom system. I am considering buying a 6030 camera so we can see who is at the door, and ideally when someone answers that door...

asolochek by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Recently (around a month ago) my 525G seems to shut down (All buttons light up and screen goes blank) when I dial 0.  I think it only happens with pressing 0.  I have to remove the power and reconnect for it to work and usually it will dial fine till...

saftool72 by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

How can I change the “Voicemail Additional Language” from “English” to “German”? Is there a simple way, or is it necessary to use the “boot helper” (instruction link)?http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps5520/products_tech_note09186a00806...

Hey all.  I'm working on a UC560 I installed a couple of weeks ago at a client and while out today to do some user training and final configuration I've run into some issues with contacting the CUE module via telephone.  I can get to the CUE GUI and ...