Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello everyone!I am having some issues with my UC560, when I try to call to the voicemail (499) and AA (500) it just has busy toneFrom the CCA i run a diagnostic and i recived the error messages attachedI just dont know what is happening. I already c...

Hellowe have installed Callmanager 9.1 on a BE6000 and, by misstake, we configured 8 analogic devices with no licenses purchased for them. The system returned a warning saying that we had 60 days trial period for those devices. That 60 days trial per...

Hi I’m trying to get a solution and not sure if this will work, i have called over dozen of cisco partners in my area and no one seems to know, chat with cisco produced 0 results as wellI have 4 regular analog landlines in headquartersI have 2 satell...

vitaliy04 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Customer has an issue where 10 digits dialing to a certain number doesn't work.  The number does not require a 1 or 0.  When you dial the area code + the number the called digits stop at the first seven.  I've included a snippet of my dialing peers. ...