Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

The UC540 includes an 8-user license by default, and is upgradeable to 32 users through a license upgrade. The UC540, like the UC520-24U, UC520-32U, and UC520-48U, has 1 PVDM2-64 module, which as twice as many DSPs as the PVDM2-32 module found on the...

Here is the config..- 1 UC560 with 8 FXO ports- 2 Clinics (A and B we will call them)- Clinic A Ext. = 3xx, Clinic B Ext. = 4xx- Clinic A owns 6 of the trunks, Clinic B owns 2- Both Clinics are currently sharing all trunks for outging calls with some...

I work at a Credit Union and have 4 branch offices that are wireless. The main branch and 3 other branch offices are using wired Polycom phones. We use Interacton Client v 4. The wired Polycom phones do not have this issue. At the wireless branches, ...

Hi i'm Luis from México i configured a UC320W and 7 SPA502G Phones, one of my clients ask me if i can configure something like FollowMe/LocateMe services. As you can see on the image below, the UC320W comes with a Call Forwarding Function for either ...