Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hi,With firmware version 5.2.13 loaded on my SPA-3102, the 'ETSI FSK with PR (UK)' caller ID delivery mechanism to the FXS port isn't working properly -- rather than sending the polarity reversal and CLID spill before the first ring, instead it does ...

Hi,I'm looking for some help to configure pick up and group pick up with programmable features buttons (not available with soft key button if i understand) by CLI: i can't use Cisco Unified Communications Manager administration.I set the dn and add i...

All,     I remember when you could have two users answering calls on the Main line. We did not want hunt blast and could not use octo lines (SPA phones).User 1 and user 2 had button 2 on their handset as an overlay with call waiting.When user 1 place...

i am currently working with a customer who has this system installed and they requested that they have pin codes for outbound calling . is there anyway i can have this pin feature set up either on the be3000 or the voicegateway cisco 2911 which is co...