Voice Systems and Accessories - Small Business

Upgrade your communication system with our Voice Systems and Accessories, perfect for small businesses.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Forum Posts

Hello All:I am new with CISCO UC560 and for the first time I am trying to create a 3rd party SIP device for my client's overhead paging to work. That device is manufactured by Digital Acoustics. I have created the following device;voice register glob...

I have a client that doesn't want to listen to the caller-id and time-stamp on every voicemail.  They would like that deactivated on voicemail altogether, but still retain the caller-id info on email notifications of voicemailuc560 / 8.6.1possible?fo...

Hello.  I have a hopefully simple question.  I have a client that has 2 office locations.  At each site is a UC520.  The 2 sites are setup as stand alone systems with an MPLS connection between them for office1-to-office2 calls.  Normal inbound and o...

Hey guys, I'm new to the UC500 series but I know the UC560 comes licensed by default for 16 users, as the output of "show license" confirms on my client's box:License Store: Primary License StorageStoreIndex: 0           Feature: uc-user             ...

Dear support,We have a new VoIP Phone SPA525G2 with Zen Internet with the public IP address (Static IP) with a new Draytek 2830n router. The issue is, there are no incoming calls but I can make outgoing calls to any number on that phone fine. When yo...