cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, I'm trying to make ipsec vpn with certificates between iphone and Cisco ASA, but i always obtain the error:Negotiation with the VPN server failedThe debug don't shows nothing relevant and I can connect in the same vpn from an XP machine with Cisc...

jmprats by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to set up anyconnect ssl vpn for mac users along side our older ipsec vpn for windows.The group-policy for our current vpn specifies: vpn-tunnel-protocol IPSec.The group-policy vpn-tunnel attribute for anyconnect is: vpn-tunnel-protocol s...

I have a 5510 that has 2 site to site vpn's that aren't working.  Phase 1 and 2 are up, but no data packets are being sent.  I have no idea what is going on.  This just started randomly 2 days ago after working for weeks.  Any help would be greatly a...

Hi Guysi am configuring Cisco ASA 5520. when creating vpn user using ASDM, the system setting  user default privilege level  2/Full Access. My question is what will the privilege level for VPN user for security best practicesthanks.best RegardsManna

Hi, i am setting up site to site over gre tunnel with attached topologyFor R1: crypto isakmp policy 10encr 3desauthentication pre-sharegroup 2crypto isakmp key cisco123 address 1.1.1.2access-list 110 permit gre host 1.1.1.1 host 1.1.1.2crypto ipsec t...

So, I have an ASA 5505 at one office, with the ability to do a clientless, or anyconnect into it.  I also have a windows 2008 server which will allow me to PPTP, L2TP, or SSTP into it.  My Goal: In my pursuite of understanding VPNs more I would like ...

We had a working IPSec connection with another location.  On our end, we replaced an old Pix 515 with a new ASA 5520 and since then, the tunnel will not come up with the following in the log:IP = x.x.75.65, Information Exchange processing failedIP = ...

My VPN works fine from windows XP but I am having problem when I connect from win 7 machine. MY VPN authenticate fine with win 7 but I cannot reach my internal network. I cannot even ping the default gateway. Can somebody point me to the right direct...

Hey Everyone,I have an ASA 5510 which works great except I'm unable to connect to the remote access VPN from inside the network (behind the ASA). Is there a special NAT exemption required? What am I doing wrong here?Here's my running-config (sanitize...