cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello.I have been given an ASA 5505 from another office that I need to configure for a new office.  How can I just change the peer IP and pre-shared key using the CLI?  Normally I have to delete the whole VPN config and start again, but wondered if t...

Hi, Im very Newbee to Cisco Products. I have couple of questions when it comes to Cisco Any Connect:1. Cisco Any Connect can only be integrated with RSA, if not what else it can be integrated with?2. If 50 users login at the same time with Cisco Anyc...

Kevin_27C by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I have been spending the past three weeks in order to locate a proper oid for AnyConnect VPN stats. My aim is simple, to gather the total number of active users and the total amount of the traffic generated.The oid I used for the active user...

Jing Ren by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I will try to describe my problem as best as possible. The title says VPN clients cannot access DMZ network, but that is not exactly the problem, the situation is this, a group of users are using an actual 10.x network where they have their ser...

Hello everyone,HO Router -------- ( Internet ) -------- Branch RouterI have to build VPN tunnel between Routers. The Router in HO has direct connection to Internet and have static public IP address. However, the branch Router connect to Internet via ...

We have 2 data center locations.  We are attempting to connect them together using 2 ASAs.Data Center 1 -  ASA 5520 8.0(4)Data Center 2 -  ASA 5585-10 8.4(3)DC 1 ASA 5520 INSIDE - Security 100OUTSIDE - Security 0MIGRATION  - Security 50DC 2 ASA 5585-...

glenthms by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I would like to know if it is possible to make a solution with Anyconnect where remote user´s PC start an automatic VPN connection via Anyconnect as soon as the users enter their Windows Login and password on their notebook.I was thinking of u...

lap by Level 2
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes