cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi guys, I am not an expert in IT, so I need your help. I want to connect to my workplace via VPN on my laptop. I did this hundreds of times and everything was ok. I would enter my credentials and succesfully conncet to my server. However, today I c...

Hi can anyone help me with this please? I'm having a hard time configuring the site to site vpn connection. Basically I'm just following instruction on some tutorials and videos, still I can't configure the connection to our ASA. Our network admin ju...

Leslie21 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have a Cisco RV340 and I have set up port forwarding for ports 80 and 443 to point to a server on the internal network. if I access the address externally it works fine, if I access this from a machine on the network it also works fine.  However...

Dear Community,   Today I swaped our RV180 Router with a RV340. The RV340 has an public IP address while the ASAs are behind routers. I was sure to copy the config one to one still the Site to Site VPNs are not connected. They are all stuck at: IKEv1...

Isynth by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I would like to ask about vpn behind behind NAT device.Let say HUB and Spokes VPN devices ( firewalls) are behind NAT routers.All NAT router have static WAN ip.All WAN ip can reachable each others.Let me know can we create multiple vpn tunnel from...

MrBeginner by Spotlight
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Cisco Hi everybody I work for a little architecture firm that obviously currently work from home. Since we had to set everything up quickly before quarantine, we use Teamviewer which works, but not perfect. We are looking about setting up VPN so we c...

Just setup a new cisco asa and set it up for vpn connection, keep getting 412: The Remote Peer is no longer responding. this router has not been deployed yet. This is my first time setting up a router like this. Any help is appreciated. It is a new s...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: