cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

dear all,i'm planing for a new office setup.where i will use ADSL router and i will connect the fast ethernet port to pix outside interface inside will connect to my switch where 40 people are sitting.and these 40 guys want to use vpn client software...

Hi,I am giving here output of isdn debug command q931 and q921. but I am not in a position to find out what is the problem.Is it related with serivce provides or with router. I am giving debug output at three different locations.Pls see the attachmen...

Hi,I am using ISDN(wic-1B-U-V2) and it was working fine but suddenly it stopped to work.And result shows that Layer 1 is deactivated.what does it means?But if I call using NT BOx voice conversation is working fine ..what may be the problem? Please he...

ishwar by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am having follwoingg output of debug ISDN commands. I am same output for many routers. ( unfound b cahnnel). What could be the reason ? It is unable to bring up the interface. It doesnt seem to be IOS problem as same IOS is working at other plac...

I am looking to replace a Cisco 837 ADSL router for one of the newer 850 or 870 series ADSL routers and can't find a definitive list of features between the 2 platforms. Can some one point me to a URL that compares the features between the two or ma...

Hi all,An AS5350 access server doesn't boot, possibly because of NVRAM's damage.Actually, during booting we receive the following messages: - Warning: monitor nvram area is corrupt ... using default values - Warning: NVRAM size is 0 - environment ch...

fouskas by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI would like to know if it's possible to connect a BRI or PRI serial interace to a console port to raise up an async line.I already know that there are various possibilities when we use Aux ports like a modem and attach serial ports to it. Can this...

beckerola by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

when i do a 'show isdn status' i get state as TE_1 ASSIGNED or AWAITING_ESTABLISHMENT ,when i do a show int s0/3/1.15 serial is up,line protocol down,what could be the problem?The telco guys say everything is ok on their end though i dont trust them....

Dear All,I HAVE cisco 1841.it has 2 interfaces.the first one which is f 0/0 is have public ip from my ISP.the other one is normal, and i am going to give it 192.168.1.100 / 24.now i have 3 subnets totally diffrent .i want to create 3 subinterfaces fr...

mmtantawi by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am using an 1811 router as an easy VPN client with and ASA 5520 serving as the Easy VPN server. I have a working configuration on the router, but am frustrated by the fact that I am required to perform the "crypto ipsec client ezvpn xauth" and ente...

Hi,I have just replaced the core router Cisco 3640 in my company with Cisco 3845. I am facing an which is "NAT" and "Route Map" on the LAN interface (fastehternet) of my router are not working. The IOS version is 12.3(11r)T2. I am attaching the imp c...

sqambera by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Currently, I have a PIX-2-ASA VPN tunnel working with no problems.Here is my issue, I want to know if there is a way to configure one side of the tunnel as a "lower security" interface of sorts. I only want one side to be able to initiate traffic.AC...

kharris by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes