cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Question concerning the pix appliance and certificate servicesI have just been reading up on how the pix security appliance interacts with certificte services,according to my study guide when using certificte services with ipsec vpn,s the timezone on...

have what would appear to be a simple lan to lan vpn. I have enabled: sysopt connection permit-ipsec. The remote site works as expected - without the use of any access-list assigned to the inside interface for vpn traffic. The local site will not op...

craigmc24 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Linksys RV082 that I want to setup a VPN connection to a Cicso PIX515. I have setup a couple of sites with static IP to connect with the same PIX515. The problem is this site has a DSL connection with dynamic IP. I have found a site called N...

servnj by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a cisco client vpn, the connection is established but I can't ping or telnet the server ( or the router ) in the other side.

imane by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two remote sites that connect to eachother via ipsec vpn. The tunnel between these two sites appears to be stable... pings/data move freely back and forth. However, opening share folders using the host name does not work while opening the sa...

Hi,we have more than 50 IPSec LAN-LAN sessions on our c3640 router with NM-VPN/MP hardware encryption module. We have an spare NM-VPN/MP module and would like to add this to the same router in order to decrease the CPU load. Does someone know if that...

berndtonn by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a dynamic crypto map, which is applied to a Fastethernet interface - in this case everything is OK: I can connect and reach the cororate LAN. But when I apply this dynamic crypto map to a loopback interface using /32 IP vpn client connec...

HiI've already seen several posts about simsilar problem, ISAKMP fails on Phase 2 apparently.Most suggestions were about ISAKMP parameters matching on both sidesI was using Cisco VPN client 4.8 and PIX 7.1.1 for RA VPN,everything worked fine for diff...

a.gesse by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am able to configure a 2 factor authentication group with No issues. But is there a way to get the 2 Factor group to work with VPN SSL? Maybe im blind but I cannot find the appropiate doc on cisco.com Any pointers would be excellent.

Hello!We have a c3640 with 2 NM-30DM=s. There was a lot of errors today. When somebody tried to dialin, after a successfull connect speedshifting started and the line dropped after it. (session timeout 60?)Modem 2/7 Mica: in modem state CALL_SETUPSep...

drobel by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there, I'm trying to figure out the way to replace alias command on ASA.The issue is I have an internal DNS and Webserver. When I connect to ASA via VPN Client, I query DNS and get public IP, but VPN clients can't reach the web server bec...