cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I trying to establish a vpn to a SEF 7.04, but when cisco calls sef we have the following msg:IKMP_NO_ERR_NO_TRANSOn SEF side we have the following msg:isakmpd Info: Error while processing data rcvd from peer 200.x.x.13: (-3396) Invalid cookie in ISA...

cecato by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I want to be able to track dialup users; when they they log on and when they log off, to a syslog server. I am currently doing this with debug aaa authentication and logging debug traps to a syslog server. This produces many more records than I wou...

walberty by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I have configured 2600 router with 16 external usr modems. the users can dial in , it works fine . But when i say sh users i can just list of few modems as autoconfigured.

Hello,We are setting up remote access over ATM. We are having DNS problems. We have a 7206vxr atm router acting as a dhcp server. When we dial in we get authenticated and an address from the dhcp pool ok.But dns will not work without adding the full...

robtos by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

As I known, the latest version of Cisco VPN client supports two certificate enrollment types: one is "ONLINE" and the other one is "FILE". The ONLINE one is using SCEP to enroll the certificate from CA. Do you know whether we can use this metho...

Hi there,I am about to perform some changes on some remote site routers, connecting on our main site. I would like to have a backup plan of out-of-band configuration option, in case something goes wrong. Travelling to these locations is not easy, as ...

gserghiou by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm pavan working for an ISP. We have few customers who connects through ISDN service for using VOIP.For making outbound call, once customer dials the number BRI will dial PRI and he will get connected and VOIP call will through.But in case of inb...

Is there anyway to get a console notification if the mac address ever changes, but not shut down the port?Im trying it out, but it doesnt appear to work. I swapped two different computers onto one port and nothing happened... Am I missing some comman...

sjamison by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,Any idea where i can find some performance document on the new 1800, 2800. I'm looking especially for how many vpn tunnels can be build with and without the AIM cards.thanks

Hello ,I'm getting this error in E1 interface in our 3745 RAS server from time to time , atleast 3 to 4 times per day . When I get this error , e1 interface shows down and user's can't dial-in .What could be the problem?. I'm posting the part of "Sho...

raju by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are trying to setup a site-to-site vpn between our PIX 515 and a SonicWALL. Currently our PIX has vpn configuration for IPSEC clients and whenever I enter the commands for the site-to-site the cisco client vpn stops working. Is it possible to ha...

0rsnaric by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes