cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Is it possible to remotely logon to PDC via pix501? I am not sure if pix supports domain logons. I would like to have remote users run local script that maps their home drive upon logon to PDC Linux with samba.

wesleykuk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi We have 3 locations running with Cisco 3015, 3005 concentrator vpn lan to lan. 3015 is ver 4.13, one 3005 ver is 3.67, other 3005 ver is 4.12. All concentrators is with option "Fragment prior to IPSec encapsulation with Path MTU Discovery (ICMP)"...

bma by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone,I'm stuck on a bit of a problem. I have a PIX 501 and the client VPN is extremely slow. I've tried it from different locations so I know it is probably at the pix or beyond it. I'm using the Cisco VPN Client 4.x and DES-MD5. I origina...

jhaggett by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have 2 questions.I have a pix 501 using ppoe to obtain the outside IP address for the ISP. All works well for a few days, then Internet access stops. I found reloading the pix sorts the issue. Is there a time out I can set to force the pix to re-...

I have Cisco VPN client to 837 router.This was working fine until recently, now it is very intermittent. When it doesn't work, I get these messages in the log:%CRYPTO-3-IKE_PAK_IN_Q_TIME_LIMIT_EXCEEDEDand%CRYPTO-6-IKMP_MODE_FAILUREThe cpu utilisation...

slaterc by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HelloI have a question regarding crl on the MS CA (SCEP) with Router When I issue the crypta ca crl request command the CA sends the CRL (I can see it with an analyser)Also seems that the router recieves it, since thedebug crypto pki messages command...

In a Windows XP machine that had previously good PPTP connections configured, all PPTP connections fail after installing the Cisco VPN client (version 4.0.2). I read it would recover stopping the "Cisco Systems, Inc. VPN Service" system service but i...

admin_2 by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was required to load VPN client 4.0.3 (C) to access an employer's network via CISCO hardware. Now a previously function PPTP connectoid under my XP PRO to another network will no longer work. If I deinstall the Cisco VPN Client it works again. If I...

jgmdean by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a vpn3060 4.0.5 code, 512MB memory and E-SEP modules. We have about 600 client sites mostly with PIX 501 running in NEM. We continue to get high cpu and slow network performance when 500 or so clients are connected. According the specs I h...

I have two branch office with PIX 6.3.3 connected to our central VPN 3005. I want these branch office to talk togheter. Is there any special configuration to make this work ?Tx

rcrevier by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Vpn site to site and ipsec problemI have configured a ipsec's tunnel from a PIX 506 to a PIX 515E. The version of software is 6.3.3The settings on both pix's isakmp polices, transform-set, crypto-map are the same but periodically the ipsec tunnel fa...

Hello,I have a PIX 501 that I want to configure as PPTP/L2TP servers. I added the vpdn group instructions for both. When I try to run the vpdn enable outside command, I get the "Can not enable vpdn on the same interface as PPPoE" message.Of course, m...