cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

--begin ciscomoderator note-- The following post has been edited to remove potentially confidential information. Please refrain from posting confidential information on the site to reduce security risks to your network. -- end ciscomoderator note -- ...

mcrichard by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 3660 with two T1's from different providers, running BGP. Our ASN space is on f0/0, with the two T1 serial interfaces having a serial address on their respective provider's networks.I am attempting to set up an IPSec tunnel, and have done s...

lucifuge by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have multiple routers: 72xx, 37xx, 36xx, 17xx in my network. Can I run all of the services listed and still have any kind of performance? What bandwidth can those support? Are there any documents discussing bandwidth and performance with those s...

dkbrown by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,After upgrading our VPN concentrators from version 3.6.7 to 3.6.7.F, our users were no longer able to access internal resources when using IPSec over UDP on port 10000. They were able to authenticate sucessfully, but could not access anything. Eve...

astrand by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured a site-2-site VPN Tunnel using PIX'es... The VPN tunnel is working fine... the problem now is that, I want to monitor peer PIX by using SNMP... but it does not work.. the monitoring server is in inside interface of the other PIX.....

Hi,What ports do I need to allow through my router for client to pix vpn communications?Cisco VPN Client v4.01 and pix is 6.3.1.Will there be any difference with the different revisions of the clients?Will there be any difference if im using DES or 3...

agoodwin by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'd like to know the behaviour of the Pix when it receives a non encrypted packet in the outside interface with an ip of the pool assigned to the dynamic vpn clients (ip local pool) as source address.(spoofing case)Thank you in advanceRenato

when I try and connect to my network using the Linux VPN client 4.0 I receive the follow error:./vpnclient connect <vpngroup> <user> username <pwd> passwordIncorrectly built binary which accesses errno, h_errno or _res directly. Needs to be fixedInit...

adisegna by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Here’s the deal. We have a satellite office that connects back to our corporate office via a fiber link that is supplied by our local ISP. This link is not live to the Internet but does traverse our ISP’s equipment at their NOC. In this case should I...

jlepich by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi I'm in a plan for VPN implementation.What is the minimum fixed IP addresses is required on 1 site.For etc I have a PIX and router connecting to the internet using ISDN.It just a simple network and there is no need for any static mapping such emai...

ddicky by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi!We are setting a hub (Point A) to spoke (Points B, C and D) VPNThe Hub is a Cisco 1760 with static public addressThe spokes are Cisco 827H routers with DYNAMIC public addressWe have no problem establishing the tunnels between the spokes and the ...

I'm setting up a test concentrator and was wondering if it was possible to use the VPN as its own CA. In otherwords, I want to use certificates without contacting a CA or setting up a CA server.

kowalm by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have setup a site-to-site VPN between my company and a consultant firm, with PIX firewalls on either end. The tunnel has been created and communication has been established, however there is a problem with routing back to the consultant firm.There ...

dmayne by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Network Scenario :IPSEC network in star configurationCentral router with fixed ip addressPeers routers with dynamic ip addressAll the routers in the network have voice portsDue to i dont know the public ip address from peers, i need make the seesion ...

saidap by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

1. Multiple users, using cisco VPN client with no transparent tunneling enabled, connect to VPN peer through Cisco router (PAT). Can this be done?2. Multiple users, using cisco VPN client with NAT-Traversal enabled, connect to VPN peer through Cisco ...

lehpoh by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes