cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We have recently witnessed packet loss over one of our IPSec tunnels. Peer to peer (router to router) tests return no p-loss, but ICMP traffic over the tunnel experiences 15-20% packet loss. This is an intermittent issue and affects all services, not...

mconroy by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Two of our employees have Windows XP Home Edition and connect to the Internet using TWC Road Runner (Cable Modem). They have installed Cisco VPN client 3.5.1. The VPN client connects with no problem. They can ping the main file servers IP address on ...

by Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am relatively new to VPN's, but I've recently been assigned to supporting the concentrator. We've got a 3005 concentrator running version 3.0.The problem I've got is that once in a while, the device "freezes" and the only way to clear it is to phy...

glefebvr by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I need to implement a Win2k VPN Server behind a PIX506 firewall, if possible. I think I need to, and have, mapped a static ip route to the RRAS server, giving it an outside address. I have tried adding "fixup protocol" lines to the PIX config for p...

Has anyone got the vpn client to work with a pix with the client behind a firewall? It appears the client/pix will not negotiate to use esp/udp. (I have the udp box checked). So, far from what I have found on the Internet is that the client will not ...

s.buskus by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What do I need to do to get the Cisco VPN Client 3.x to show computers in the remote network neighborhood?I'm testing it on a Win 98 PC, but need it to work on Win 95, NT, 2000, and XP.

dadams by Level 1
  • 29 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a Router behind the PIX in the inside where some difrent networks exists.. when I establishe the VPN using the vpn client, the PC it is only posible to view the segment from the Inside PIX but no the networks that are behind the router.. in...

Here is my problem, we have a cisco 806 broadband router. Out of the box and only changing the lan ip to match ours. Now that we have this router in place, i used the websetup wizard to add tcp ports 1723 to point to out win 2k vpn server. when th...

parts by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,without the vpn accelerator card, what is the number of simultaneus supported vpn tunnels for 525 an 535 PIXfirewall? I've not found this in the documentation...TanksGraz.

I have some cottage workers that we have setup to use a VPN connection to us.They are running 95 and have the Cisco client 1.1 on their boxes. Well we have some UNIX boxes that they telnet to and while working they will lose their connection to the U...

wraights by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes