Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! GET VPN OVER MPLS

HI  I wonder if someone could help me understand the attached topology picture, if get vpn doesnt change the source and destination ip how does it route over mpls? my thinking is the ip would have to change to the public ip on the outside interface o...

Hi all, As far as I know, when a router receives an IPsec phase 1 negotiation packet, it only checks if it has a configured ISAKMP key associated with the source IP of the packet. However, when a router receives a IPsec phase 2 negotiation packet, it...

Hi all,Due to a 3rd party limitation for IKE phase 2, my company is being requested by them to use SHA1 for the integrity check on our site to site VPN with the 3rd party.Can anyone specifically outline the security risk this may result in - if any ?...

Hi, I'm trying to connect two sites using IPSec site-to-site VPN tunnel. below is my configuration for both site. ASA-01show running-config crypto crypto ipsec ikev1 transform-set ESP-3DES-SHA esp-aes esp-sha-hmac crypto ipsec security-association ...

Rockyy by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys. i'm trying to force router c891 webvpn to use TLS1.2 instead TLS1.0using followin command:" ip https secure ciphersuite dhe-aes-cbc-sha2"As per ip http secure ? help cipher above is using TLS1.2 but as far as client connected I can see from ...

Hello,I am trying to configure ASA to accept IPSec VPN from Mikrotik. As I have seached there are many tutorials for Site to Site VPN between Mikrotik and ASA and I couldn't find any guid for IPSec client from Mikrotik OS. kindly share with me if any...

ladani001 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Which VPN clients can setup a VPN tunnel with the Cisco EPC3925 ? Sent from Cisco Technical Support iPad App

prinsj by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello peopleI'm having a problem creating a VPN.The VPN raises and works without problems, but running the AS400 takes about 30 to 40 minutes to complete the process, but the TCP session closes the AS400 administration window at 1 minute.Al already m...

I have received ipsec parameters for phase 1/2 from a non-ASA customer: Phase 1authentication-methodpre-shared-keysauthentication-algorithmsha-256 (384)encryption-algorithmaes-192-cbc (256)dh-groupgroup2lifetime-seconds28800 Phase 2authentication-alg...

captkloss by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi friends, I already configured a VPN connection between a PC (with public ip address) and my ASA 5580 for testing purposes. The problem is that I need to ping a subnet (192.168.199.0/24) behind the ASA from the PC connected through VPN but I can't,...