cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an 881 router at a remote site running version 12.4 and a new ASA5512 running Version 9.1(5) that have a site to site VPN setup and running. We are having issues with high fragmentation and trying to open Microsoft documents on a SharePoint se...

burleyman by Level 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I've got a big AnyConnect Roll-out to do, so I've been doing some testing.I have managed - to get the client to authenticate via certificate only.The client uses certs that are auto enrolled from their Microsoft Certificate Services Servers.I'...

Hello,i am having trouble getting a chromebook to establish a Remote Access VPN connection using L2TP/IPsec to a Cisco ASA 5510 running 7.2(5)12.Running a debug crypto isakmp 5 i am seeing the following logs (ip's changed...)Jan 06 09:58:06 [IKEv1 DE...

I am trying to configure the cisco VPN client for certificate authentication on my ASA 5512-X. I have it setup currently for group authentication with shared pass. This works fine. But in order for you to pass pci compliance you cannot allow aggresiv...

We have been using a traditional IPSec client VPN for sometime in our network and works great.  Running into problems now with the vpn client on Windows 8 and need an alternative.  I'm starting to look into the clientless SSL VPN, but want to make su...

Hello,Current:I have an ASA 5505 (8.2.x) deployed at a customer's site with a public ip provided by customer.I have a site-to-site tunnel between us (site A)  and customer (site B).ASA (at customer site) was setup with 2 default vlans (one for outsid...

howithink by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI set the IPSec on the DMVPN on HUb and Spokes as follow bellow, But I get the Error on All DMVPN end points.I am using CSR1000v on a rack rentals site. R18(config-if)#*Jan  2 02:18:24.458: %ACE-3-TRANSERR: IOSXE-ESP(11): IKEA trans 0x63; opcode 0x...

Salongo by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have setup an ASA-5515 with 9.1(2).  I have VPN setup with users using AnyConnect.  Everything is working well.  I now have a couple new requirements that I'm not sure how to setup or if they are even possible.1)  Can I setup the VPN so a user can ...