Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

I see new firmware is available fo rthe WAP 321.I tried to read the release notes from the link in the rupper right hand side of the scren bt get a 'Forbidden file' message.    I am logged into Cisco.com .

ccarmock by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please I need some help to set my wireless network with those equipments.I have the E4200 with RE1000 in my old place, with no problems. In my new place, there is a blind spot and I bought another RE1000 to use like a repeater of the first repeater (...

Hi All,I just got a WAP321 to replace a very frustrating WAP4410, does anyone know the SNMP OID to obtain associated wireless clients for each of the SSIDs ?  I'd be happy with any OID for client numbers so total clients associated will be fine.Many ...

kfreegard by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Support;                I purchased a Linksys WAP200E Wireless-G Exterior Access Point – PoE and a HGA9N (9dBi) High Gain Omni-Directional Antenna through CDW Canada about three (3) years ago in April/2009. The first year it worked...

Tex Hemke by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes