Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hi,We have  3 Cisco WAP561 in a cluster. It worked at the begining of the implementation.A few months ago it started having issues. The signal is good, devices can connect successfully but either no internet at all or very slow and unstable speeds. T...

- AP1 Model : WAP581-A-K9 V01 Firmware Version : V1.0.2.0 - AP2 Model : WAP581-A-K9 V01 Firmware Version : V1.0.2.0 - AP3 Model : WAP581-A-K9 V01 Firmware Version : V1.0.2.0 Three wireless APs suddenly go off at an unexpected time.No records ar...

What are people replacing the WAP371 with? I have one in my house connected to a RV325. The WAP is failing but the RV325 is working fine. I'd like to replace the WAP with something new that will work well with my router but isn't Meraki. I'm looking ...

Hi,as described in the german quick guide, only the ethernet led is flashing quickly, seems like a bad image. Also checked with a sniffer, no traffic on the ethernet port. Thanks a lot! PID VID: WAP321-E-K9 V01 https://www.cisco.com/c/dam/en/us/td/do...

mennig by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes