Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello Cisco Users,   i have a Problem with a WAP571 Cluster with 3 APs. On the Cluster are 2 SSIDs (Internal, Guest). Internal: VLAN1 untagged Guest: VLAN 108 tagged   The Internal SSID works fine, but with the guest network we have a big Problem: Wh...

grafik.png grafik.png grafik.png grafik.png

How does the WAP121 behave if you copy / paste a password from a password generator that is longer than 64 characters? In my case it was 128.  It took the password, but I have no idea what it actually took.  The first 64 characters aren't working, th...

shanep by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I purchased a new WAP571-A-K9 V01 which is having issues with PoE+.  When I connect the WAP to our new Aruba 2920-48G-PoE+ switch on port 3/17, I receive the following error when logging into the web console for the WAP: The power source of WAP devic...

joneill70 by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi friends, I have WAP4410N cisco access point proble is We have taking 300mbps  speed but we are getting 100mbps from WAP4410 so i want to know what is problem and how to solve the problem.Please suggest me    Thanks & Regards Murari

Hardware:   WS-C2960S-48LPS-L  15.2(1)E PoE+ WAP581-A-K9 V01 1.0.0.7   I've tried setting up both links on the AP. Chose the setting of "Standard LAG" on the AP. The AP says it does not support LACP in the docs. I had already setup the port-channel b...