Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello,I just got an WAP371 yesterday. I am using the SB-PWR-INJ2 to power it over PoE. I updated the firmware to the latest version 1.0.1.5. I am experiencing terribly slow performance with the device. It is supposed to be replacing a N450 access poi...

I have an issue with my WAP and the RADIUS server not working well together to account for users. I brought the issue up with the Server developer and they said that: "TekRADIUS receives RADIUS accounting packets with Acct-Session-Id = 00000000-00000...

Hi members, I have a customer who owns a Pub and wants to setup wireless access for its guests.I have ordered a seprate internet connection and wanted some advice on a solution. The site is quite large but typically each area is isolated from the nex...

Hi,    I can't put my new WAP150 in the cluster of WAP321. It's seem that the wap are not compatible. The versions of hardware are different. WAP150 : WAP150-E-K9-EU V02 (1.1.0.9) WAP321 : WAP321-E-K9 V01 (1.0.6.6)   Thanks Nicolas