Wireless - Small Business

Stay connected on-the-go with our Wireless solutions, designed for small businesses to boost productivity.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Don't miss this Cisco Catalyst 8000 offer

Forum Posts

Hello!   This sticky-post will serve as a sign-post for incoming community members. Below you will find links to pages that you may find helpful.    Virtual Assistant- Discover support content and options for your gearSupport page index - Contains a ...

CoreyP319 by Cisco Employee
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello to All,customer needs to know the following:1. can this device handle guest user access levels ?2. is there a log file available where the admin can see which users are just logged in ?3. is it possible to use a blacklist ?Many thanks in advanc...

wspermann by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a WAP4410N AP which is fine since installation.A few months ago, it began to frequently disconnect the clients. The Notebooks reconnect after a while (5 sec - 2 min) but the Androids don't, we have to reconnect them manually.This behavio...

Hi,first sorry for my english, its not the best.I have bought 3 Cisco WAP321 and a SG100D-08P PoE Switch, when i connect one of the accesspoints to the PoE-Port of the Switch, it doesn´t work, but when i connect an accesspoint via a power supply it w...

Hi,We have 2 updated WAP4410N and for both I have problem with SNMP. I have 2 monitoring tools in different location trying to get info out of it (PRTG and Cacti). It works for 15minutes, graphing the bandwidth of the interface and then it stopped. I...

billetj01 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have a couple of networks that contain these access points in cluster mode.  All seem to have intermittent DHCP issues that worsen with AP uptime (i.e after a few days to 2 weeks).  Client devices will successfully associate with the AP, but do n...