Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello everyone, I've been trying to wrap my head around a problem I've got. I need an alert to trigger from our system when the HA-controller goes down or something happens rendering the HA-solution inadequate to handle a failure. If one goes to Mo...

Godstoge by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,   I'm trying to use IPv6 in Cisco WLAN but I can't find the command "config wlan IPv6support {enable | disable} wlan_id" nor the "IPv6 enable" in the GUI page.  Can anyone help assist me. Current Software version is 8.2.  Thank you.

Nixter by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello community, I have two 1572eac outdoor Access points and I want to configure them as a bridge between to buildings. Both of them are booting a LWAPP-Image, but I want them to be autonomous. Directory of flash:/ 2    -rwx  64        <date>      ...

We have 2 wlc, one virtual and one 2504 After power outage all the APs join the virtual instead of the AP WHICH RELATED to 2504 have different subnet  i changed the ip, default gateway and controller manually  i still have the same problem, all ap jo...

radwango1 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We received a new wap321 and want to install in standalone mode, without wireless controller. Can not access the web interface. (Page not found). It looks like the http service on the AP is not running. I tried to access via serial cable. I can ...

rsantos02 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I plan to setup a wireless network with a cisco wireless controller attached to a cisco anchor controller using mobility tunnels.  I plan to use 802.1x auth for the WLAN. My question: Does the user authentication for the WLAN come from the local o...

I've paired my iPhone with my 8851 IP phone successfully, and everything seems to be working as expected except making and receiving calls. I can make a call or answer a call from the 8851 using the iPhone line, and I can hear the other party fine bu...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card