Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Document says Number of radio of 2800 series AP is Dual (XOR and 5 GHz). I am not clear what means XOR. Why not 2.4 ? Please explain me, any guru. Regards,

zarni tun by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I am trying to upgrade our Cisco AP 3802E to the last mobility express image 8.3.20 and I am getting the following error #######################################################################   99.3%Image downloaded, writing to flash...do CHEC...

Adir G by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, is there anyone to see when a particular AP's config was last changed/applied? Software version is 8.0.121.0  The WLC has many APs connected, some of which have a different config to the rest, I am trying to find out when this changed.

Hello - I have a Cisco M20 Valet Plus wireless router (from 2013). I also have a new Arris Surfboard modem (SB6190) - my ISP is Comcast. For the last month or so, my wireless Internet connection has gone from full access to limited access. While in...

Hi, Please can someone tell me if it's possible to setup a Guest SSID in NAT mode (similar to the Meraki feature) without having to use VLAN tagging etc... Thanks

We have just started to use the OfficeExtend 1810 AP solution in a variety of different scenarios, and they work fine within certain restrictions.  One area I am just scratching my head about is the apparent inability to manage the link speed and dup...

Hi everybody!We have two 5520 WLC with redundancy enabled (SSO). When the primary controller is in standby mode we can't access the management interface web page with https. We try to generate web certificates on the secondary controller but after re...

beta15 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Estou com um problema, comprei 5 antenas ARICAP1702i mas eu não tenho a controladora, li que é possível atualizar o firmeware das antenas passando para Standad Alone, vocês poderiam me ajudar, existe algum manual ou passo a passo deste procedimento. ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card