cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, we have 5520 wireless controller and some 3820 APs are online. Now we purchase some 9100 access points and need to add them to this WLC. Do we need to add new AP license to WLC? If yes, what is the procedure? Can anyone please advise, thanks in a...

Let me start by saying this is for my homelab and I bought the 3502i off of ebay, i'm trying to factory reset it for use in my personal networking setup for study.As a premise, I've never had issues with my Cisco 3750-x, 3850, or Juniper srx320 secu...

Screenshot 2023-10-07 074356.png Screenshot 2023-10-07 113847.png
Steven B by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,Last night I was performing mainteance on access points throughout the network. I was converting them from Local to H-REAP to allow for vlan support. The maintenance went well however afterwards I've noticed access points are not showing up in...

cpratt by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Guys, as you can see in the attached picture I noticed that some ssids operate in 802.11ac while the other ssids are only broadcast in 802.11n even though they are using the same access point.So where can I change that?

Hi All, I'm setting up a Cisco 9800-CL WLC and I want to check if there are any issues with using a single VLAN/IP for both WLC and AP management?  We currently have a management VLAN that is presented to our ESXi hosts and we dont want to setup a se...

de1denta by Level 3
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello Professionals, I have a question about DHCP snooping with trusted port. I have Cisco 9300 switch and wlc9800 controller is connected to this switch.Wireless client can get IP address from the DHCP pool from C9300 switch.When I tried connect SSI...

eeebbunee by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card