Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, We have WLC in version 7.4.121 and 1131 AP in flexconnect.We want to apply Qos and i use "Override Per-SSID Bandwidth Contracts", Downstream and UpStream, but this had no effect.The WLAN is open without Layer 2 Security.Have you an idea ?Thank.  

Hi, I have 2 wlc runing in SSO HA mode. I want to migrate the second WLC to N+1 mode, Do i need to purchase 50 ap count license to the secondary WLC to support ap while configuring N+1 mode. My model is Cisco 5508Regards,JJubair.S

jubair151 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI followed same steps in URL to install NPS with RADIUS in microsoft but i am stuck in step 15"Select Microsoft: Protected EAP (PEAP), and click Edit. Ensure the previously created domain controller certificate is selected in the Certificate issued...

Toss Leey by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi everyone,We have a 3-year-old MSE 3310 that is EOL and apparently useless to us now that our WLC is on software version 7.6. We're preparing to get rid of it and need to set it to factory defaults. The problem is, even before the WLC upgrade, the ...

Dear Alli purchased new CISCO WLC 2504 (AIR-CT2504-50-K9) with software version 7.6 and all the access point 1700 series  (AIR-CAP1702I-E-K9)the WLC software version is not supported for CISCO Aironet 1700 so i want to upgrade the software to AIR-CT2...

Hallo! i was asking that, Does Cisco still supporting Ap Aeronet 1130Series ??Because when i do save changes through web it does not Save any Changes; but when i use CLI using putty it works.Any Assistance please.

I have 3 Cisco 5508 Controllers and all 3 are setup with a redundant spare (HA). All 3 have unique names and IP addresses but I am having issues with one controller in that it's name that it was originally configured with will periodically change wit...

Hello,I have got WLC 5508 located at main campus and I would like to extend WiFi Connectivity to the new building. I don't want to use Fiber and install a switch along with APs, is there a way I can I have a AP act like a Microwave Dish and at the ot...

habibalby by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Adding AP to WLC

Hi Everyone, I need to add 2 AP's to the WLC.Need to confirm only 3 things needed on AP 's configuration:IP address,Subnet mask and default gateway RegardsMahesh

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card