Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I have Cisco wireless controller on site A and connected with 1600 series access point.On my site b I have 1600 series access point no WLC .How to connect these access point over the wan. I want my authentication traffic goes to the controller.

Hi, My Corporate Headquarters has:1. Cisco 5508 WLC2. Centralized RADIUS serverA MAC address repository is created in the WLC for MAC address authentication. This includes MAC addresses of users from the Headquarters as well as the remote branch offi...

diancious by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i want to know 1600 series Access Point support the below or not :-1)Support up 64 Users2)VPN pass-through support3)Wireless Distribution System4)Wired Equivalent Privacy (WEP) 64-bit, 128-bit encryption  

Has anyone upgraded 5508 WLC's to 8.x code from 7.4 that are already setup for HA. I'm assuming I will need to break the HA setup to upgrade each box and reestablish it when I'm done. We will have close to 250 of these HA pairs to upgrade in the comi...

HiIm doing CWA with my 3850 wlc, but the client seems to be stuck in "WEBAUTH_PEND " on the WLC client list.It all looks ok in the ISE logs and in the client detail i can see that it has gotten the redirect url, but nothing is happening. Someone who ...

Hello,My customer has a traditional guest access desgin with foreign and anchor WLC without an ISE.It works fine.Now he plans to install a new WLC5508 for remote offices.All APs in these remote offices will be in FlexConnect mode connected to the cen...

mlieber by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes