cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Cisco Prime WLAN experts,we have noticed a strange behaviour within Prime 3.10.2(3) using the maps.After upgrade from version 3.8 the jump arrows shown on top of multi floor buildings work not as designed.When using the "Up"-Arrow Prime is jump...

Gehrig_W_1-1688548581822.png Gehrig_W_0-1688548526466.png
Gehrig_W by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Cisco WLAN experts,this big university hospital would like to use a smart, mobile WLAN-camera solution to broadcast for example a concert from a lecture hall or a church service towards all patients WLAN devices or PCs mounted to their beds.How...

Gehrig_W by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Access Point keeps registering to the wrong WLC, ignoring the WLC I specified in option 43.  I confirmed the HEX value is correctly entered on the DHCP server using multiple generators.  Any suggestions?

tachyon05 by Level 1
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,This is a very peculiar behaviour observed in 9800 wlc  and associasted access points are 3800AP.have done proper survey through ekhau tool and placed the access point,at times in a floor all the users getting connected to single AP ,despit...

Anjana A by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello everyone,I have a problem with AIR-CAP2702I-E-K9 series of Cisco’s Access Points. 2 out of 15 APs won't associate with the WLC 8540 even though they have exactly the same configuration. I'm using only one IP address to test the APs. The two APs...

Draganst by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all, I am from india.I am facing issue in AP 9166I-ROW-6E model ap not joining to C9800 WLC (Country Code - IN)  I want to know that is this AP  supported in India ?  If not should i change the WLC country code to US. it is fine with Cisco regulat...

Sanju_13 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

WGB will get stuck to an AP and then will have to be kicked off of the controller and it joins back again ; no issues. this happens with most Cisco WGBs in a manufacturing environment like ours.Please any suggestions, list of steps that can be tried ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card