cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear Experts,I am looking a solution in which i can restrict each user with only one Wireless connection.So that user are not able to connection 2 to 3 devices with wireless network at a same time.We are using a Cisco WLC 4404 model. Thanks a lot in ...

Hi,I'm trying to find out if any of LTE versions of C819 can work in Mexico.I don't need LTE connectivity, 3G is sufficient. I only need to use 4G HW version because of build in external antennas in a vehicle.Any idea? Thanks. Karel

HiAnyone can help me plz? I have a WLC 8.0 and i'm using flexconnect local switching.I have 3 SSID's with diferent kind of security but all in same vlan. To apply acl's i can only apply to vlan Id, but i have differents acl's for each SSID.Anyone can...

Few quick questions - We have all CISCO VoIP equipment and just want to know what the best option is for a compatible cordless telephone with multiple handsets?   Please help....Thanks!

Resolved! range

HelloWe want to give internet for a mall which is about to  500square meter is there any Cisco wireless router which can give internet for all shops in mall with high speed and long range.The mall is about 500 square meter and 6floor. 

HiI'm using a wireless controller 2504 and AP 1141 .All the AP is working but sometime end user can't connect to internet and many interference in this area.Please advice me to solve isssueThank you

069521139 by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I need some help with Meraki wireless solution. I have three locations, one HQ (300 Users) and two remote connected to HQ using IPSec VPN. Remote site 1 (50 Users) and site 2 (100 Users) have their own dedicated internet connection, separate from ...

Hi AllCant find the software version on my NCS .Apparently once we start using 3600 APs then we need to upgrade -Cisco AP 3600 was introduced in the 7.1.91 or later code stream and is supported by the following: Cisco 2500, 7500, 5...