cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, when i plug my AP to the network the Radio Led stars blinking in green. After a couple seconds the Ethernet led becomes solid amber and the radio led shuts down. The outside status light is also amber. This is what i see on the console when the A...

I have a location with 17 access points we will be configuring for FlexConnect mode.  We plan on doing local switching, but central authentication for this wlan.  I understand that a FlexConnect Group is required for CCKM fast roaming on flexconnect ...

awatson20 by Level 4
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is the Supervisor 8E module wireless capability available yet? If so, is there anything special to it in terms of AP management? Do the AP's need to be connected in a particular way? Thanks,Bobby

shamg1974 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are deploying a small wireless network in a small auditorium. The AP choosen are the 2700, but we want to locate them inside NEMA enclousure. It will be besto to use 2700i or 2700e; and are there any CISCO enclousures or which brand are recomme...

Hi i have dhcp set on wlc but for we have more users connecting to the wireless and it gets exhausted pretty quickly. i have lease set as 5 hours. would reducing to 1 hour help ? or any other way i can deal with this situation other than increasing t...

Attached is "Figure 1" which depics a worst case but working multi-vlan configuration which includes the use of the "native vlan" 240 at each point.This works with version 7.035.3 and older covering the last 3 years of use. Here we turn on "VLAN Tran...

dofarrell by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey, These Antennas RP-TNC connectors are not labeled like the Cisco AP's with A,B,C,D.Looking directly at the front of the Antenna with the RP-TNC cables coming out of the bottom, can someone tell me how the cables pairs up with the Cisco AP? Thanks...

scottjsee by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card