Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Folks,            I can get eap-tls local to work on a 2106 controller with certificates generated using OpenSSL but eap-fast is failing. I am using the any connect client version 3.0.10057 , the code on the controller is 7.0.116.0. The logs say that...

tpahuja by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been looking through the documentation and MSE keeps referencing RSSI Vs TDOA tracking... However the documentation isn't clear whether TDOA tracking works when locating smartphone devices.  Can TDOA recievers track Smartphones or is it limite...

Hello, How many AAA devices are supported by the SNS-3415 appliance enabled with "ACS 5 Large Deployment Add-on License"?

mrivas by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,In Wireless networks if we have two different networks with the same SSID when we pass from one network to another network, the client will change the ip network automatically or we need to disconnect and connect again to request another ip?I w...

Hi.  I am attemting to configure a Cisco Aironet 1130AG series access point (AIR-AP1131AG-E-K9) and after I reset the AP, I cannot access the web interface.  When I enter the IP address in Internet Explorer I receive the following page after entering...

I'm building a remote site with a Cisco 1921 router. Customer requirement is to use local DSL connection for the guest wireless, corporate wireless user will connect to corporate WLC at the main site. customer don't want to buy a separate controller ...

nawas by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

The ANT2544V4M-R has 4 cables, while the 1602E AP only has 3 connections. I'm not seeing any packets output on the dot11 radio interfaces, which leads me to believe the antennas aren't connected correctly. I am working remotely with an engineer to re...

I am studying wifi bridge outside by using Aironet 1530E (AIR-CAP1532E-E-K9) with AIR-ANT5114P2M-N antenna. Is it possible if i set the Aironet in the server room and Antenna in the top roof. The distance between them is about 100 meters. We connect ...