Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

We have not configured or used interface groups in our wireless deployments, and I am just curious if there are any issues or caveats experienced with using these?  We have a few instances where we have setup a /23 network for a specific wlan.  I  un...

awatson20 by Level 4
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I want to configure web autentication on my WLC.      - users will connect to SSID      - once they are connected they will be redirected to a web page asking for username and password     - i want to use the LDAP username and passwords for th...

Hi at all,i need to know if is possible to have this kind of configurations, because I'm going crazy to test it and nothing work.I've freeradius attached to OpenLDAP with user and password crypted with SSHA, but the Aironet don't want to authenticate...

Hi,We have a WLAN that caters 16000 users. Whether we can have a single VLAN with /18 subnet for the SSID?I feel like this is a bad design and need to segment it to multiple VLANs. I am not clear on how many IP addresses per vlan can work wothout any...

Hi ,I am trying register external Wireless AP CAP-1552E  , with controller 5508 ( version 7.4.100).I have a couple of issues and I am bit confused.AP does not want to register to the controller , on layer 2 or layer 3 , even if I use DHCP option 43 a...

Hi,I am using a 16000 client IP address subnet for one SSID. I want to make sure ARP and any broadcasts between the clients are disabled and only arp requests for gateway are working. Does setting P2P blocking action to "Drop" achieve this?Regards,Ma...

Hello! Is it possible to create another AP-manager interface on WLC2504 mapped to the same physical port as management interface which is disabled from AP-management and placed to another subnet and VLAN? When i tried this configuration it seems like...

Running Cisco wireless at a larger university and We're running into issues with ipads and iphones on our network.  We run an Open guest network.  No encryption.  But are having difficulty getting ipads and iphones, of variying models, getting connec...

Hi,Currenty have (2) - AIR-WLC4402-12-K9 with Software Version: 5.2.193.0 running with (12) - AIR-LAP1252AG-A-K9 Software: 5.2.193.0 IOS: 12.4(18a)JA2. I have couple question hoping you guys could help me out with them.Under Cisco download cisco page...

So large customer had WLCs running 7.4.110.0 and it appears there was either a 3500/3600 AP memory leak or a CCKM roaming issue. The APs would occasionally blackhole traffic. You could see 2+ APs at -67dbm in 5GHz.  Phones are locked to 5GHz, data ra...

Hello Experts,I am new to wireless technology,May be its a silly question. but My manager asked me to find the solution of this.Can we control the remote AP via WLC , whcih is located at HQ:  yes or noIf yes then can you please tell me the way to con...

ittechk4u by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: