Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hey Everyone,I have recently deployed PI 2.0, and I am wondering if what I would like to do can be done.I have approximately 1,000 AP's deployed in various retail locations and was hoping I could group them all together into one group so that I can s...

Hello experts,I have 2504 wlc with 7.3 code and Now we installed new Prime infra 2.0.My question is :we decided to upgarde wlc software to 7.6.is PI supported wlc with 7.6 ? if not then what I can do ?Thanks

ittechk4u by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I´m planning right now a local Guest Access breakout for a Branch Site which is connected over a HREAP AP to a centraliced WLC . If I have it correctly understand then  I´ve to do following:1. Creat a Guest SSID on the centralized WLC ( 5508 )  / ...

alex.roth by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Guest Network

Hello AllGuest Network was working earlier, recently it doesnt seems to work with no changes on WLC. From any smartdevice and Windows Machine we can connect the Guest SSID but authentication page doesnt popups.WLC 4400software version   7.0.235.0Any ...

Not sure where to look on this yet. Customer has a connection overseas that has AP's in produciton joined to a 2504 in the states. From every location he is able to access the WLC GUI except from this one location, yet from his hotel over wirelees VP...

HelloI want to know if it is possible to make a WLAN working as  "centrally swited"   with a virtual WLC.I triy with a Vitual WLC : 7.4.121The Wlan is centrally switched ( Not flexconnect) , with authentication = NONEThe AP is configured as  flexconn...

mmisonne by Level 2
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is there a command reference for cli commands that can be used on LWAPs?or is there a reference of useful troubleshooting commands?I tried to find a  cli command that would tell me which controller the LWAP was connected to.

Has anyone else experienced an error when attempting to classify an unclassified rogue AP? For example, we have a rogue AP we would like to classify as Friendly/External however the WLC (WISM2 - 7.4.110.0) throws an error "Unable to change rogue stat...

Hello Forum Team!Wich is the best way to filter out unwanted ap's to join a specific WLC? For example, I have a WLC 5508 cluster with four ap's already joined and registered but other surrounding ap's from other WLC clusters are st...

fuhrersk8 by Level 3
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card