cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

Dear Friends,One of my client want to encrypt data over the wireless. I have cisco WLC 2504 IOS Version 7.2.0.0.Please help me on this. I think by-default data encrypt is enable. If not so how can I enable it. If I enable it is there any impact to my...

i want to ask if controller 2500 support t IPv4 & IPv6 .Shall deliver centralized security policies,wireless intrusion prevention system (IPS) capabilities,rogue access point indentification and containment,RF management,redundancy,QoS,and Layer 3 fa...

Hi,I wanted to ask if you can somehow disable / remove those clients that are in some way rejected by the wireless network, to avoid consuming system resources.for example on the wlc gui I can see many clients connected at the radio (because filtered...

Hi all,This is a lab system that I'm just building out- I try to see the obvious but it does bite me occasionally.  I have a 5508 WLC running release 7.4.1.  My AP's are all Cisco 3602E's with the AC modules.  My problem is that the Access points can...

hi, i have a WLC526-K9but it only boots the bootloader, and thats about it.i have tried the resetbutton, but i only get the secs showed that i have pressed the button, so im guessing that the software is gone from the controller, also because it 'boo...

My colleague made a change to the wireless environment and I'm trying to understand why we observed the unexpected behavior I will now describe.Prior to the change, the port configuration for all of our HQ-based WAPs was this: interface Gix/0/z  swit...

Hi,I noticed that the wireless networks in my building are broadcasting further than I would like e.g. They are broadcasting into the buildings across the road from my building.I have Cisco wireless controllers/APs and Prime infrastructure installed ...

Hi,yesterday ive got my WAP561. I fidured out that he is not able to establish a Network Connection to my Netgear POE Switch (GS110TP). The Port stays down. So i tryed it with an POE Injector and an HP1810G Switch. Again no Link. Wenn i attach the Li...