cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,Is there any documentation that provides example numbers of voice calls a 3702 AP can support running 802.11n? I appreciate that there are many variables to consider but I have seen some example figures for a 7925G handset but these are based on 8...

Hi,I recently implemented 5508 HA SSO pair running the latest FUS and 7.6.110.0 OS.The HA Deployment Guide shows 0% ping loss for failover tests, but this pair of 5508s in production have shown up to two ping losses and are consistent for every failo...

lcaruso by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I can create an SSL cert and send it to a CA for signing and then combine the resultant cert with the root and import to the WLC to make sure that https browsing of the WLC doesn't throw up an cert errors.Some might say this is cosmetic but I like...

Hello.A client of mine wants to offer WiFi connectivity in several strategic points in our city (no authentication required). The only requirement is a redirect to their home page when a user opens a web browser; is this possible to be done with a WL...

jcarvalh by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hi all, I have three wireless controllers each one in separate subnet, each controlller has set of APs connected on it.I configured mobility group between the three controller but when moving from specific AP on specific controller to another AP on a...

Resolved! Access Point -

hiI got 5508 WLC with 2960 access switches? confused which AP to purchase. Some offices are dense and heavy wireless users.Existing AP are old 1131 / 1242 / 3502i model.Also wanna understand 3502i Vs 2602i  which is better in terms of performance.350...

Dear Team, need help to configure DHCP on cisco switch can share the conf temp for DHCP server config one more issue i have same model switch with lanlite ios i want to configure port with permanent ip on switch ports that is possble or not if possib...

Hi.I tried to  need upgrade firmware of WLC to 7.6.00.To avoid long hour outage, I was using image pre-download firmware upgrade method to all access points.There are 99 AP in total & one site has issues 5 Aps. There are 13 x 3600 APs in this site. O...

Suchi by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys ,    We have newly bought a WLC 5760 and planning to replace existing 4404 controller with the new one , I am stuck up with the web auth bundle configuration as I am in the position to replicate the same page we are using with the 4404 contro...

I'm regularly getting a warning stating that "The system is running low on diskspace, please refer to online help to perform disk cleanup.". I looked at the appliance information and it stated that the fullest partition was the optvol and 52% was use...

M. Wisely by Level 4
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have ISE 3315k9 1.2, WLC, catalyst 2960 and PI 1.2I use prime to monitor all user connected on the network (wired and wireless)For wireless user, there is no problem, I can see posture, vlan, ACL, IP adress, user name ...But I am unable to view i...

nicanor00 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a new Cisco WLC 2500 device and I'm trying to perform an initial setup, it first asked for a management IP and when it reached to the question of asking for a multicast IP, just wondering what is this multicast IP? and what does it do?ThanksJ...

TECH-JEFF by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes