cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all I was wondering if anyone can point me to the right direction. I was setting up BYOD access with ISE and Legacy controllers as follows:- create rule on ISE with Redirect / Airspace ACL- once that rule is hit ISE would send ACL name that needs ...

hi all I am trying to study Unified access Bootcmap lab in my office. i have made my lab but i'm in the trouble for NAD's Boot Camp Lab Guide already configured. so i couldn't know how configuring in my lab. as you can in the figure that i want to ...

hi allI am trying to study Unified access Bootcmap lab in my office. i have made my lab but i'm in the trouble for NAD'sBoot Camp Lab Guide already configured. so i couldn't know how configuring in my lab.as you can in the figure that i want to know....

Hello.I have a question and I cant find an answer:If I have an anchor WLC and tunnel to it fails, what will be with the client and its database entry?Th same with mobility WLC - if mobility WLC fails what next? 

Hello.I have a question and I cant find an answer:If I have an anchor WLC and tunnel to it fails, what will be with the client and its database entry?Th same with mobility WLC - if mobility WLC fails what next? 

Hi,I m facing an issue with one of my customer site, currently they are using WLC2125  along with near to 20 LAP. they have almost 300 Number of users/end points in their network. While some of the users are trying to connect, they are getting reject...

I am using WLC 2504 with AP1242 to access LAN through wi-fi and below are the details/configuration i am using. 1. Using a belkin router with LAN IP 192.16.17.50 and DHCP 192.168.6.12. Connected WLC 2504 with belkin router [192.168.6.254] and enabled...

Hi Guys,In the process of implementing a Virtual WLC. Just want to find out about FlexConnect Local authentication process. My question is am I able to configure FlexConnect groups to send client athentication (PEAP Authentication) requests to a loca...

Hi all,When we try to connect any windows mobile to wlc (code-7.2.103.0), it doesnt connect and stay in '802.1X REQD' status. What could be the issue.?SSID settings WPA+WPA2, AES, 802.1X security.MFP is "optional" I have also attached the debug logs...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card