cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Wireless Multicast

Good morning,My clienet has a Wireless Network with AP-1600 and AP-2800, WLC-3504 controller with Firmware 8.5.161He uses an application that advertises itself via MULTICAST, and it doesn't work.Multicast propagation has been enabled on the controlle...

9105axw-b EWC Conversion

TL/DR:9105axw-bProblem 1 – How do I make space?Problem 2 – Am I copying the file correctly?I received a Catalyst 9105axw-b intending to use the 9800 Embedded Wireless Controller.   After reading several documents and watching the 9100 series videos, ...

Does Cisco 1850 support mesh?

I see the link web: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/products/collateral/wireless/aironet-1850-series-access-points/datasheet-c78-734256.html Say that : Ap 1850 series support mesh in the future, but now is not supportIs this information correct and up ...

Resolved! Prime map N/A WLAN APs infos

Hello Cisco WLAN Experts,today I discovered a problem with Cisco Prime map.One of our maps is not showing the WLAN AP infos correctly anymore.All APs in 2.4GHz-band show up with name N/A and no symbol for the 802.11b-antenna.I tries several Browsers ...

Prime Map WLAN AP info missing.JPG
Gehrig_W by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco 1262AP- three 5hz cable antenna poor signal

Refurbishing X-ray portables that have Cisco 1262 AP inside, with three cabled antennas mounted right, center and left in unit. Signal is only good on one side of unit. Have this problem with 2 identical units. Have Diversity selected for RX and TX w...

vostech236 by Beginner
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Cisco Access Points are fully burned out

Hello EveryoneWe have a very serious issue going on with our cisco access points. This is our fourth AP which is fully burned out. We are using cisco WS-C2960X-48LPD-L to connect these access points. And i am getting following errors on the switch. J...

cybergeek by Beginner
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Open Roaming - Capturing Identity

I am researching using open roaming and I found cisco documentation on how to enable open roaming on meraki devices.  It all seems straight forward but where I am lost is how do I capture the info of the authorized user? If a user authenticates with ...

cbishop by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

CAPWAP 2802 AP and Disables 2nd ethernet interface

Hello All, I have an issue where we had a 3rd party contractor mount and connect a large number of 2802 AP's around a building and patch in 2 cables to each AP so that both ports are connected.  Its not a problem as we only patched in a single cable ...

davidfield by Participant
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

AP's dropping signal repeatedly

Hello, I'm having an issue on the network were all of the AP's continually drops the wifi every 1 minute... it lasts for about 3-5 seconds and then everyone is able to browse again. It causes a great disturbance when it comes to video calls and meeti...

CISCO.png
DEMSUPPORT by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers