cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

I have 2 1310 wireless briges in a point to point configuration with the root bridge acting as my ACS server.. I am currently running Leap Authentication and with Wep encryption but would like to upgrade this to use Peap and AES if possible??I'm wond...

jalexan by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello       I have a Cisco AIR-BR1310G-A-K9-R  which is cuurently running Cisco IOS C1310-K9W7-M Version 12.3 (8) JEA.  I have trying to figure out idf there is anewer version of the IOS for this model and if so what improvements does it have over my...

dshuck007 by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have two 8510 wireless controllers running in SSO mode and I would like to upgrade from 7.4 code to 7.5 to take advantage of the AC modules that I have in our 3600 access points.  What is the prescribed method of doing so on the 8510's?

I have 5508 wireless lan controller and 3502 AP. I did all configuration on WLC using the configuration guide. But AP don't join the WLC. AP can assign an IP address and i can ping this IP from WLC. When i connect the AP from conso...

Hi everyone,I am having some trouble trying to figure out how to configure my 1242 to run SSIDs for Vlans.I have the AP plugged into a Switchport that is configured for trunking.Here is how it is setup.VLAN 1 untagged nativeVLAN 10 Tagged <--- Wirele...

here is the new issue and question.tftp, ftp, scp server ping to 1552e ap and 1552e ping to server. when i try telnet to 21 over 1552e i m getting timeout. i m connecting to any other pc, laptop etc. to 21 port. please help me what s happening going ...

servisturk by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have around 2000 APs in my network and have 2*WiSM2 modules with 1000 AP licenses each and my core switch is 65K-Sup2T in VSS.How an I acheive HA for my WLCs for total 2000 APs.Will 1*WiSM2 module & one HA module per chassis will work for this o...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card