Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

If 2.4 Ghz is not specifically needed for a site, what steps are necessary to avoid ANY interference on other 2.4 Ghz systems?  Note it is preferable to LISTEN for rogues, but not essential.1. Simply specify, for each SSID, that only 5 (or 6) GHZ is ...

Hey there,I have 5508 controller running with 8.5.151.0 with some legacy AP's and now I wanted to migrate to 9800 WLC and new 9120AXI AP's, unfortunately I can't go directly, I have to keep both the setup and to support for seamless roaming (to enabl...

Hello!I monitoring my Cisco WLC 5508 (7.6.130.0) with PRTG system via SNMP.I want to mark all of AP sensors with its name from WLC.And the question is: сan the WLC change the AP_SNMP_INDEX (after some situations)? For eхample:First SNMP walk for 3 AP...

Palindrom by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,We are using 9800 series WLC and have 200 + Access points.We need to know the total usage and applications used by each client. Is there any method to take this report over WLC?

gija by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Support team, I have a requirement to replace current 5508 WLC HA cluster to 9800 WLC at customer DC. The access points are distributed in different countries and centrally managed from the DC WLC. As far as I know the APs will start upgrading as ...

Hello,We have on our network 2 different wlans. One is called "work" and the other is called "guest". Both have different interfaces connected to them. I can login to "work" and have a different ip address as that of "guest", so far so good. What i w...

Ramon1980 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have a 9120x that I have turned into an EWC to test the feature. Running 17.2.1a (atm, to get an old 3802i ap to join later) (tested with 17.6.4 as well) I have atm 2 SSID, 1 running on 2.4GHz for IOT devices and one with dual band. I have been...

Hi there,We have approx 15/20 AP AP1832I-E-K9C, I understand running mobility express and using one of the AP as AP controller.We are changing many components in the network and to make a fresh start we would like toreset all of them.1) Can we do it ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card