cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

Hello All,I've go to communicate with MSE server from Python. For now I'm testing requests in SoapUI. I manage to login into MSE ang get AesBussinesSession but it seems it's hash of some sort - not integer as docs suggest.SENT:<soapenv:Envelope  xmln...

Hi ,In our wireless infrastructure we have forgien and anchor controllers which handling the guest users . We have four WLC 5508 series with version 7.4.100.60 . Is there any way so apple TV can work from the guest WLAN , will mult...

The restrictions for an AccessPoint to connect to a controller areRTT <300msBandwith 128kbpsMTU >= 500 byte (max. 4 frames)What are the restrictions for an OEAP 600?RegardsSven

sniff by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have two wireless controllers to be connected to two Core switches ( active/standby ). What is the best way to connect the controllers to the switch, should there be 2 physical connections from controller A to Core Switch A & similarly for Cont...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I was wondering if disabling low rates could cause issues for clients in higher density areas. For example, if I have 9 meg as the minimum allowed rate, what is actually taken under consideration for that rate? If I have a significant number of clien...

HelloWe have a client who is using a 4402 WLC on the latest 7.0.240.0 firmware but all their devices seem to be showing as Abu Dhabi in terms of thier location, its fine when they are connected to the LAN.The timezone did say Abu Dhabi so this has be...

Hi,i know how to peer WLC and ACS for RADIUS using ip addresses. But how i can configure to register WLC in ACS by WLC mac address (and not using the IP). I can see an option in the WLC (Security/Radius/Authenticatoin and there is an option for "Call...

If I choose to look at the AVC statistics for a specific client in the MONITOR menu of the WLC-GUI I get the pie charts displayed 3 times and always different information in it. But the headings read everytime 'last 90 second interval'. So I don't kn...

f-riner by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes