cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! Lobby User using RADIUS Server in the NCS

Hello,I need to know if i can use the RADIUS to classify users such as looby and specify in these users the SSID for the guest user and the time for connection like the local database in the NCS.Actually i'm using the local database for lobby and i'd...

New installed NCS doesnt send alarms

The mail server/receipt setting are fine. and a test mail went well to the receivers. we send critical alarms to the receivers, and However won't send the alarms. the followings are some related configure.thanks,

Assign mobility Anchors to WLAN - NCS

Dear all,I am trying to create some WLAN templates on the NCS (v1.2) and apply them to our WLCs.Does anybody know how can i assign  mobility anchors to a WLAN with a template apart from a CLI template?I searched the NCS configuration guide and i foun...

Resolved! Cisco Wireless IP addresses

Hi Can you please have a look at the config below. We have three Cisco Wireless AP's in a school that are currently being used. This is a very similar config for all three AP's.  I would like you to look at the IP address 10.38.208.202. The other AP'...

Resolved! Mobility Anchor/Foreign WLC code versions

I am trying to setup a mobility anchor (5500 version: 7.2.111.3). I need this version as to support the Bonjour gateway.The foreign WLC is a WiSM-1 (version: 7.0.220.0).I have control/data path up. I am able to ping through it. I am, however, getting...

Josh Morris by Participant
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

WLC in HA Keep Rebooting

Hey guys I have a WLC HA issue and thought I checked if anyone been through the same and can share the solution to it. I have a WLC pair setup in HA SSO mode and the primary controller keeps rebooting while the HA WLC takes over and becomes the Activ...

by Not applicable
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

2504 controller died

Anyone ever had an online 2504 controller crash after upgrade to the point where even console port does not put anything out? Perfectly working 2504 running 7.0.116 ran upgrade through web GUI to 7.2. GUI showed perfect transfer, save etc... Asked fo...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers