Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Team;                  I have a local controller and guest controller running with 7.0.235.0 and WCS running with 7.0.172.0. I am able to get the client count report from the local controller with the number of clients , but the client count re...

Hello,I have a couple of question regarding office extend deployment. We have an existing WLC 5508 with 30 access points; now we’d like to deploy 3 offices extend antennas in home offices, to provide the same SSID as in the main office. We got a WLC ...

Hi,I have problem with one of our 881W with the wireless access point. Approximately every two weeks the wireless netwok stop working. If I log in and run "sh ip int brief" I get this:Dot11Radio0                unassigned      YES NVRAM  reset       ...

Resolved! Prime MSE and WLC

HiJust installed Prime 1.3, currently upgrading wlc's to 7.0.240 (WiSM), we have a MSE as well, what version should this be on, currently on 7.0.230 as this matched the WCS?I'm sure I read somewhere it had to be the same version as the controllers or...

Hi,I need guidance on configuring 7925G.  The WLAN in the WLC has been configured for 802.1x authentication.  I am not sure if EAP-TLS or PEAP will be used.  If EAP-TLS will be used, a certificate must be installed in the 7925G?  If PEAP will be used...

mcaoile by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi , I set my wlan with 5508 . Now my PC can get ip address from dhcp server and go to Internet , everything is ok.my Iphone can get ip address from dhcp server , but can not go to Internet . So it is very strange. I am confused.what should I provide...

Dear all,after I created the CSR I imported the cert and it works. But the certchain is not working. So the cert ist still untrusted.What do I need to do to solve that. I also copied all cert together but it still not work as i see here:Opened “P7B” ...

HelloFor a customer I have configured a workgroup bridge. To improve the roaming the workgroup bridge only scan three different channels (100, 108, 116). When the other access point (not the workgroup bridge) use DFS they can change the channel.Can I...

Hi all,We receive a new WLC 5508 from our head office.When we start it, we see this message in the CLI 1. Run primary image (Image not found) - Active                                                2. Run backup image (Image not found)How can we fou...

We have a mixed environment of autonomous and lightweight access points. Previously I have upgraded 1242s from IOS based operation using the CiscoAironet-AP-to-LWAPP-Upgrade-Tool-v34.exe application. This works great and we don't have to visit site.W...

sprosons by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card