cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

HI Memebers, I have a virtual controller and the AP keeps connecting and disconneting .Number of Traps since last reset   81   Number of Traps since log last viewed   32   LogSystem TimeTrap0Tue Nov 20 19:13:00 2012AP Disassociated. Base Radio MAC:00...

ammahend by VIP
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,I need a ppt (power point) for Cisco Wireless Lan Controller and WCS. I need to make presentation today. Please help me guys. I already look it over the internet. I didn't find. So, Please help me.BRTotardo

Hienabling 802.11k on wlan, clients that do not support it are able to work and connect to the network. Clients that do not support it can ignore it?

HiI'm seeing a couple of our APs changing channel quite a few times (over 200 in the last 7 days!) and on Cisco Prime Infrastructure it says it was due to signal 100%. Does it mean it is seeing a loss of 100% through interference at times?

Can someone explain to me the purpose of the WLAN controllers?When should one choose to deploy lightweight AP instead of the classic one (1100, 1200).Thanks

Hi,Actually, I work with wlc version 7.2.111.3, I saw some new version, could you suggest to me one if you have already tested it . For the new version IPV6 is required.furthermore, for don't lost all the configuration could you tell me how I can mak...

salilai01 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are going to purchase new wireless equipments.Now I have 2 questions about Wireless Technology.1) If vWLC was down. Are 3 AccessPoint still working without controller?2) I can't understand FlexConnect clearly. Is there any help in this situation?I...

maxmakung by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

One of my interns was sent to diagnose an access point being out of service.  They cycled the POE to the device but it would still not work corectly.  They noticed that the LEDs of the device were RED for ethernet and green for radio.  The center LED...

nmckeever by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,are SHA2 certificates supported on the 2504 and 5508, the reason is that I am doing WebAuth and the CertificateI got from GoDaddy was an SHA1 signed by a Root CA (GO Daddy Class 2 Certification Authority Root Certificate) that is not in the ce...

g.peart by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,Got a design question here. For hallways with offices on each side of the corridor, or hallways with corners, which AP do you like best? Internal or external? If external, which antenna have you had the best success with?Sent from Cisco Tec...

Hi all,I work for a school district and we have around 400 iPads that, when not in use or using an internet-necessary application, aren't showing up in our ARP tables.  It's not only for security and inventory, but also to keep track of what  our stu...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card