cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I want to setup a wlan environment with peap.When the remote user is successfully authenticated to a radius, the radius returns a vlan name.on the remote sites the vlan id differs.  I need to match the vlan name to the vlan id on the remote locati...

Hello Guys,My company Arcitect install 5508 WLC with port channel, he connnects 4 ports in 65k and other 4 ports to 65k backup  and make port-channel but when I see 8500 WLC configuration there is no port-channel configuration. do we need port-channe...

I need assistance in developing a acl that can block a computer on the LAN from accessing the internet from midnight to 7am everyday. The router is a 857W, the computer is 192.168.2.33 the internal gw 192.168.2.254 (dialer 1 is 1.2.3.4).acl 101 deny ...

jonl711 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am a bit confused with the GUI configuration of an AP and repeater my concerns are:I have 3 AP 1142 series i want two APs to be connected to the main AP(ethernet) while the others act as repeaters. How do i go about creating an AP as  a repeater...

Hello,could you help me,  i'm configuring a standalone AP 2602 with IOS 15.2.When i connect to AP from my notebook i only get 65Mb speed, when i connect to other APs from the notebook my speed connection 150-300Mb.What configuration(CLI) do i need to...

Hi friends,We are working on a case for 3 buildings in a campus having a total of approx 1500 AP's. Client is looking for RTLS and RFID based application support.We are proposing Mobility services engine for the above requirement. Need help on few qu...

Hi,If an rfid device wants to connect to cisco wireless network, does it have any restrictions.All that needs to be done is to have the correct ssid configured on the rfid device to match the cisco wireless network.i read that cisco wireless only sup...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have the following systems in place:5508 WLC - 7.4.100.00NAC Guest Server - 2.1.0I have setup an SSID with external Webauth, which is pointing to the login page on the NAC.All works fine but I cannot use the logout page which is customized on th...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card