cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

One of my interns was sent to diagnose an access point being out of service.  They cycled the POE to the device but it would still not work corectly.  They noticed that the LEDs of the device were RED for ethernet and green for radio.  The center LED...

nmckeever by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,are SHA2 certificates supported on the 2504 and 5508, the reason is that I am doing WebAuth and the CertificateI got from GoDaddy was an SHA1 signed by a Root CA (GO Daddy Class 2 Certification Authority Root Certificate) that is not in the ce...

g.peart by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,Got a design question here. For hallways with offices on each side of the corridor, or hallways with corners, which AP do you like best? Internal or external? If external, which antenna have you had the best success with?Sent from Cisco Tec...

Hi all,I work for a school district and we have around 400 iPads that, when not in use or using an internet-necessary application, aren't showing up in our ARP tables.  It's not only for security and inventory, but also to keep track of what  our stu...

WLC 5500 can't detect LAP1040 either in the same vlan or on different vlan . i attached the scenario and configuration on the file .first i didn't make any configuration on LAP to make it match country code i configured in controller . i just setup t...

Hello all,When I change an IP address of an access-point with NCS, then the radios are disabled.Configuring directly on the controller keeps the radios on.Cisco Prime NCS  Version : 1.1.1.24WLC 5508 Version 7.0.240.0AIR-CAP3502E-E-K9Does anyone recog...

I have 2 BR1310G APS configured for bridge mode to extend a LAN between two buildings. The setup worked for 3 years flawlessly. One day, they started having network problems across the bridge. Pinging across the bridge shows time-o...

Hi there,In my enterprise we have 3 Cisco Access Points connected one is 1250 Series and two are 1140 series. But none of them are displaying the name of the client associated to it, if a client is a andriod, iphone, laptop etc. What shall i do to ge...