cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all!I´m restoring the database but my connection to the Prime server went down during the restore. So I lost the ability to see restore progress.It was in: Stage 7 of 9: Recovering DatabaseIts a quite big DB so I expect it to take a while, but am ...

Is there a way to create a template based on a controller.For example I have a controller that has all the settings and configurations i want to mirror accross my other controllers. Can i use that controller as a basis for the template in Prime 1.3?

edotson by Level 4
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Thanks vinay sharma, my 1131 ap did get an ip via option 43 using your video to help. can you make a video connecting 4402 wlc to 3550 with a 1131 ap with the 3550 getting its internet from a linksys router connect to optimum ISP? I am having a probl...

j1223aw by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I have Prime 1.3, Virtual controller 7.4 and Virtual MSE 7.4I can see clients in my Prime maps and also tracking in the Meridian Appbut logging into MSE to view 2D and 3D information on my maps I see nothing at all.The system has been running ...

g.peart by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 5508 WLC and 6 3500 LAP's at the main office, 2 at another office and 2 at yet another office.I noticed that even when I specify 5.2 GHz on my wireless adapter (Intel Centrino Advanced-N 6230) It says the data rate is 144 Mbps.  I want to tr...

Hi all,I am new to WLAN I have been given the task to configure RADIUS on WLAN 4402 with software version 3.2. I have RADIUS configured on cisco 3750 switch and is working fine, just need to configure it for WLAN controller.Any help will be much appr...

Resolved! Swapping two WLCs

Let's say:we have 4 wlc 5508 (not HA)1-2 have 112 ap hard-licences and servicing site1 3-4 have 50 ap hard-licences and servicing site2now I need to swap wlc2 with wlc3 to prepare for HA migration (On Sunday)the wlc3 will be backupped and disconnecte...

Greetings, I have a Linksys WAP200 Rev.01 access point. I currently have firmware version 1.0.22 installed. The only firmware that I can find on the Cisco support site is version 2.0.6.0. According to my previous experience with access points in gene...

Dear Experts,may i request your advice.Following is the scenario:Imagine a subway tunnel.The trains, going with a maximum speed of 23 Meters per second are wireless clients with static IP configuration.Connectivity and roaming work excellentOn the ce...

h-zenk by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I have in a LAB and wlc 5508 with V7.4.100.0 working with 3 lap 1242 and tow 3602, I made the upgrade to the new version 7.4.100.60 the wlc is OK, but the 3600 neve came up, I consol them and was in a "ROMMON"AP:I had to upload the image because ...

jgrement. by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,There is a requirement to provide Airplay services on our wireless network across a 30 floor building.Apple TVs will be installed on 2-3 presentation rooms on each floor.The users will have to use our existing BYOD network and Apple TVs to mir...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card