Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Hi there,I have just been setting up a WISM2 in a test lab and for some reason the Supervisor is not creating a port channel on my 6500 as suggested in the WISM2 Deployment Guide. WISM2 is installed in an appropriate slot (according to same doco) and...

ewspall56 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello All,I have read the system requirements for CPI 1.2, and I talks about a small, medium, large and extra-large OVA, however it doesnt offer any details about how many devices can I manage with each one. Can you help with any guidelines about thi...

So I bought a 2504 AP. I also have some AIR-CAP3602I-A-K9.The WLC web interface sees them in the CDP neighbors. The devices get an ip address but I can't add them as access points. I think if I can do that I can get something simple going.On the acce...

We're in the process of upgrading our wireless controllers and just doing a general clean up of our wireless envrionment. Currently we do MAC filtering through ACS with a built in database. The version of ACS is antiquated so we are looking for repla...

Hi,Can anyone please explain what does 802.3 Bridging or Broadcast forwarding mean? I am looking and the WLC guide and it just doesnt mention anything concerning this (Its on the general tab of the controller!!?!?) There are many more features that a...

jonathan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have one question, I have wireless network with 45 APs, and I want to add some APs to use them in sniffer or monitor mode,would you please recommend, how many APs I need to sniff al the wireless network by design?Thanks in advanceBRTural L

Hello,I currently have a client that is searching for a solution to wireless connectivity issues. Nothing showing up to be a problem in NCS, site survey showed no dead areas in coverage. The device they are using to connect is too small to fit an int...

Question:Can I run both WCS and NCS at the same time after the data migration?   Can both servers be actively managing devices without any conflict?     Thank you.Phil.          

pmpesha by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,From what I understand Cisco ISE has LogCollector for SysLog.I have configured a switch to send syslog: logging monitor informationallogging origin-id ip logging source-interface <interface_id >logging host <syslog_server_IP_address_x > transpo...

Resolved! NCS upgrade to 1.2

We currently have NCS1.1.0.58 and are getting ready to upgrade to 1.2 soon. My question is about the upgrade process. The notes say you can upgrade over the current version or you can load the new version as a separate NCS and migrate he existing dat...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card