Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

Does anyone have a simple configuration for the Aironet 1142N?  Optimally, I would like to place 802.11b/g traffic on the 2.4 GHz band and 802.11n traffic on the 5 GHz band.  Any assistance with this is most appreciated.Thank you,Vincent             ...

Hi guys........just have  few qestions about designing WLC 5508The  scenario is  that currently one of the client has a firewall Tiering T1 internet facing and T2 internal whioch has multiple DMZ connected.T2 firewall has a DMZ switch connected which...

mr_fc by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Everyone..We have Cisco Aironet 1240AG Wireless AP's in out network. Now, we have some PC's, laptops and mobile phones connected with with this AP and all devices are working fine. Now suddenly from today when I am trying to associate some new dev...

Hi All,I am looking a solution to track login detail and visited web site on our public wireless network.We are using Cisco Wireless LAN controller 4400 series.Can someone please give me advise if any good software is available or if there is any int...

I am trying to pass a WCS AP Template to my Test Mesh Root AP, when I try and apply the template, I get the following error:Failure: MEDIATION-1,Attempt to set conflicting attribute value,LradIf,adminStatus,LradIf! followed by the mac address.  This ...

What are the best AP management tools avialable for Cisco Small Businesses Access Points? Does Ciscohave AP's that can be managed from a web interface without getting a WLC? OR do they have cheaper WLC'sto support 10 to 20 Access Points?I've looked a...

Hi all,We have just rolled out the 3600 AP's in a bunch of sites and we're seeing that some are not getting layer 2.They are all patched to a variety of cisco switches (6500's, 3750's 4500's). We're seeing a blinking green light on the AP itself and ...

HelloDo I need to buy additional license for clean air to work, currently my BOQ coverWLC 5508 with 50 AP license  ( part no : AIR-CT5508-50-K9 )20 AP ( model 3502  )Redundant Power supplyLIC-CT5508-50  ( is this required to be mentioned ) Also I wou...

I'm putting together a design for a new office with the following requirements:10 VPN users.For Ethernet – 24 ports POE 10/100/1000Probably go with VZ FIOS so EthernetAbout 2000 square feet so 2 WAP's should do itI'm thinking a CISCO881W-GN-A-K9 ISR ...

I want to know if anyone has configured a Cisco Wireless Lan Controller (4400 and 5500 series) with to data ports for failover?  I think the primary and secondary ethernet connections should be configured as trunks.  I cannot find anything on CCO abo...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card