cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Ask Me Anything Event   Welcome to the Cisco Community Ask Me Anything conversation. Submit your questions from  Monday, October 14, 2024 through Friday, October 28, 2024. Our colleagues Saikat Nandy, Parithosh Vema and Naveen Kumar will be waiting ...

sanandy.jpg pvema.png nkumarm.jpg

hi     i have 5508 WLC and 1242 LAP .     i 5508 connects to core switch and LAP connects to access switch,  and there is L3 link from core swtich to access switch , so i have to use HREAP to let my WLC to control my APs.     in my access switch i se...

hi i have a 1140 AP and i have an ssid on it authenticate users from NPS server.but now i need to conifure on it 2 ssid  with different vlans each ssid authenticate from the same NPS server but with diferent groups.how could i do this ?

Does anyone know how I can move/copy maps between two WCS system.I would like to move/copy from the top level "Campus View" down to building and floor and get my design and edited maps to an other WCS system.(Or were I can read about it)I have done d...

Hallo Zusammen,wir haben hier ein Cisco 7925 Wireless IP Phone welches ir nichtmehr einschalten können. Das telefon lag ca. 3 wochen herum, akku natürlich leer. Wir haben es nun vollständig geladen (zumindest zeigt das display an das es voll ist).Ohn...

Hallo Zusammen,wir haben hier ein Cisco 7925 Wireless IP Phone welches ir nichtmehr einschalten können. Das telefon lag ca. 3 wochen herum, akku natürlich leer. Wir haben es nun vollständig geladen (zumindest zeigt das display an das es voll ist).Ohn...

Hi All,Looking for some assistance, iv deployed a number 3602i's and 1142's and have been using LSC's rather than the MIC certificates. I know that my CA is correctly configured as is the controller as I have 14 APs that have succesfully requested an...

Hi,I have this issue after Cisco send us RMA. Whenever i restart the AP, it wont able to auto boot. I have to type command manually to boot the AP. Is there any command or way to make this AP to auto boot?please advice.Thank you in advance.

remysyaku by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have many warehouses that utilize wireless for hand held wireless devices that connect back to a main server for multiple reasons. I need a solution to put some kind of probe out on the network that connects to the wireless network, and runs av...

Hello,I'm trying to get my WebAuth redirect for guest to resolve a hostname, not an IP address.  If I delete the hostname information it redirect's fine to the IP address (but has a cert error).  I'd like to have to redirect to a hostname so it will ...