cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Insider User Research program

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi experts,I have to support client with WLC   5508 and APs.I am new to wireless field.Is this good book to know about WLC  to start withDeploying and Troubleshooting Cisco Wireless LAN ControllersMark L. Gress and Lee Johnson (Har...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Under NCS --> Administration --> Users we have created a specific user to enable guest user access. However, when tinkering with the defaults you can select a controller list. The problem is we only see 5 of our controllers (we have 8). Is this a lim...

Hi all,I have AP  which is not connected to switch.I console it and it gives error unable to to get  IP from WLC.Need to know is there any way that i can go to command prompt of this AP without getting IP from WLC??I tried control ...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a client who has all APs on a WiSM 1, and wants to set the WiSM 2 as the secondary controller.  Are there any issues with this setup if both controllers are running the same version of code?Thanks for the input in advance.

AlexZmann by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  I have NCS 1.1 appliance and added a 5508 WLC running 6.0.199.4 code using snmpv3. Controller is added to NCS, but it doesnt show any AP's which are there on the controller. AP count is zero. I have another controller with code 7.0.230 added and...

Hi all,Our client have cisco 5500 Wireless lan controllers.They connect to core switch and other ports conenct to various switches on each floor.Then we have cisco AP 1300 series mounted on celing.I was reading that lightweight AP ...

mahesh18 by Level 6
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am deploying wireless network at my work. I am using PEAP for my clients with radius server which is working fine now. I want to create another wireless network which is for guests with WPA+WPA2 authentication. I want to know if it’s best to use se...

Hi all, Currently  facing some wireless network connectivity issue. Problem statement is  at a fix hour (11:00 am somewhere), the connected endpoint will  disconnect, connectivity bounce and after a period of time (say 1-2  minutes) then automatic co...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card