Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

HiI have L3 switch in wich all the vlan are created .To L3 accesspoint is connected and vlan for accesspoint iscreated .Now the requirement is I need to create Vlan on accesspoint so that some imp users shouls be able to acess internet as well as all...

Hello all,the AIR-LAP1142N-E-K9 is a dual-Band 802.11a/g/n. This means it can transmit both a, g and n, right? I did a load stat using the WCS on this AP, and I don't understand the grouping of the radios. The WCS shows the AP twice, as a 802.11a/n a...

bvj197222 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I try to setup a 1141 aironet AP to authenticate my user through our Ms Radius Server ( Win 2008 R2).Everything is fine with small Bussiness AP WAP4410N with the following configuration:But I can't setup successfully the aironet 1141 with the s...

WLC Mode: AIR-WLC2125-K9 Version: 7.0.116.0Here is the scenario, we have two WLC, one is located at SG and the other is located at MY (In test stage). Both WLC has configured with three Country Codes CN,MY and SG , as well as the Regulatory Domain 80...

Resolved! Vlan/ACL question

I am in the process of getting my guest access set up on my network and I have a couple of questions.1) On my L3 switch I currently have the switch port with the command line of switchport access vlan 2 for my current wireless network. I am looking t...

jpgleason by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Long story short.  I am installing a Cisco 1142 AP in an environment that already has numerous other AP's.  The existing AP's are all ceiling mounted.  The question is can we mount our AP by simply setting it on top of a cabinet hence it will be upsi...

Long story short.  I am installing a Cisco 1142 AP in an environment that already has numerous other AP's.  The existing AP's are all ceiling mounted.  The question is can we mount our AP by simply setting it on top of a cabinet hence it will be upsi...

Hi, I have an AP 1141N-A-K9, from autonomous system, with this IOS ( c1140-k9w7-mx.124-21a.JA1), and a WLC 5508 with Version 7.XI want to convert this AP to ligthway to use with this controller.I download de Version of IOS (c1140-rcvk9w8-tar.124-21a....

goplansrl by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am a new administrator to this company and the previous admin didn't document user level_15 access. I can log into the AP's with level_1 access. Everything is working fine at the moment, we just don't have controll over them. Does anyone know if we...

Dear All,I have cisco wap 200 access point.it is configured with security WEP.is there any option so i can block a cell phone user to block to use WI-FI ?they have company laptop aslo. so i have to give WEP key to him.is there any function that detec...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card