Wireless

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

I need to get wireless coverage for outdoor open area , the distance between AP and location needs to have  wireless coverage is 250m.I put the design to use  AIR-ANT2410 antenna .I found in another post that the client can see the signal but the lap...

How can  something be deployed using a WLC and LWAP to service up to 200 clients in a conference environment.  I would be in 2 or 3 conference rooms, not in a major hall, but in a downtown city office building. The limit for ALB is 20 per AP, so 10 A...

Greetings. For some time now I have been looking for a good business class wireless AP. I've narrowed it down to the Cisco Aironet 1140 standalone (no controller). I'm no stranger to Cisco products. I've worked with their routers, switches and Pix/AS...

: Hello all! We have a several cisco 4400 wireless controllers and a cisco WLC. All clients autheticate to an AAA server. Acces points are cisco LWAP 1242. Security is PEAP TKIP ms-chap. Machine and user authetication. Settings are pushed out through...

I am attempting to access the service port from a client pc on another network.Service port = 10.100.2.1/16Client IP = 10.1.1.10/16I know you cannot put a default gateway on the service port, but the documentation says you can add a static route for ...

acomiskey by Level 10
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there!  We currently have a deployment of 1242AG's and have had several issues with users connecting on this wireless infrastructure.  We plan to remove the 1242's and put 3502i's in place.  Along with this, we are also deploying a multitude of wi...

G'DayI currently have several types of AP's11311142124212521262I currently have the all running in autonomous and want to change them to LWAPPI was wondering is there a matrix that shows what type of controller will work with which AP'sso I know whic...

ddolbel by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I read the following link http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk722/tk809/technologies_configuration_example09186a008070ba8f.shtml#C4 and I need some help. ISP owns the router but I own the a firewall (watchguard 1250e) and is set to drop-in mode. Curren...

hi all, we would like to deploy a Wireless VoIP infrastructure with many phones in a small area. I would like to know if there's any recommendation about the maximum phones that can support each Ap simultaneously. Does it just depend on the bandwidth...

uosambela by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I have installed a pair of 5508 controllers in our network. One controller sits inside the network and APs are configured to associate with that controller. The second controller sits on a DMZ interface off the ASA. I have a guest network c...

mvann by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Everyone,Can someone send me a link or steps to configure WPA2 on a 1041 access point?  I am trying to get it configured through the GUI and part way through I keep getting locked out of the AP due to WPA2 being partially configured..  Can;t fi...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card